Millennium Cabin 9138 any pictures of deck

flames

Has anyone got a picture of Cabin 9138 on the Millennium and does anyone know if this is a good cabin?:confused:

Where is the floor port holes in the Ocean Cafe? What balcony do you see from there?

Thank you for your help in advance:)

Carol:)

Greetings, Carol. I hadn't thought of the port holes on the floor above. We are in 9130 iand 9128 n a couple of weeks (8/15) on Millinium. I'll be looking at the replies - hopefully the porthole won't affect us or our friends. David

Greetings, Carol. I hadn't thought of the port holes on the floor above. We are in 9130 iand 9128 n a couple of weeks (8/15) on Millinium. I'll be looking at the replies - hopefully the porthole won't affect us or our friends. David

Hi Judatt, Hope you have a great on this ship, but could you please try and take a picture of the balcony of cabin 9138 even if it is from the side of the ship, now can you notice where the port holes are in the floor and maybe e-mail me at bertins@telus.net

Where are you sailing out of and where are your ports with the Millennium going.

David, Have you been on a Celebrity Cruise before? This will be our first Celebrity Cruise:D

Hi Carol. We will take a picture if we can. In fact, I have been known to knock on a door and introduce myself and ask if I can take a look around their balcony. I'll try and do that if I can for 9138.

We have been on Celebrity Mercury before - it was wonderful. We got on the ship in Florida and 16 glorious days later got off in California. We went through the Panama Canal and had several port calls and several days at sea. It was great.

We have also been on NCL and Carnival. Celebrity is by far our favorite so far.

If you want us to check out anything else just let us know and we'd be glad to try. David

Hi Carol. We will take a picture if we can. In fact, I have been known to knock on a door and introduce myself and ask if I can take a look around their balcony. I'll try and do that if I can for 9138.

We have been on Celebrity Mercury before - it was wonderful. We got on the ship in Florida and 16 glorious days later got off in California. We went through the Panama Canal and had several port calls and several days at sea. It was great.

We have also been on NCL and Carnival. Celebrity is by far our favorite so far.

If you want us to check out anything else just let us know and we'd be glad to try. David

Thanks David, We will keep in touch with you guys and I owe you one:D

We live near Victoria on the Island, and I guess you will be going to Vancouver and not Victoria?:( But you will have a great time:cool:

When we fly we go to Seattle as it is just a ferry away....

Hi Carol. We are arriving in Fairbanks on 8/10 for a land tour of Alaska and then get on the Millinium 8/15 in Seward and end up in Vancouver on 8/22. We stop in Juneau, Ketchican, Skagway and Icy Strait Point. We will be in Vancouver from 8/22 to 25 when we drive down to Seattle to fly back to Richmond on the morning of 8/26.

Right now we are planning to take a tour from our hotel (Sutton Place) in Vancouver over to Victoria on Saturday 8/23. We plan to spend the day in Victoria before heading back to our hotel that evening.

Any advice you have on Victoria/Vancouver would certainly be welcomed. David

Hi Carol. We are arriving in Fairbanks on 8/10 for a land tour of Alaska and then get on the Millinium 8/15 in Seward and end up in Vancouver on 8/22. We stop in Juneau, Ketchican, Skagway and Icy Strait Point. We will be in Vancouver from 8/22 to 25 when we drive down to Seattle to fly back to Richmond on the morning of 8/26.

Right now we are planning to take a tour from our hotel (Sutton Place) in Vancouver over to Victoria on Saturday 8/23. We plan to spend the day in Victoria before heading back to our hotel that evening.

Any advice you have on Victoria/Vancouver would certainly be welcomed. David

Send us your E-Mail and your Phone# so I can call you and we can talk about where you will be and If you have time we can meet you for a coffee or a drink.....And you can tell us about your cruise:cool:

When you say Richmond, where is that as I think Richmond Ont. but I think you live in the States....

If I remember correctly, all the port hole windows in the floors are over water. I don't recall ever being able to see a person or a balcony.

I did see a picture on another thread and the porthole look down to the water and one of the portholes looked down on a balcony....

I haven't noticed balconies through the glass in the floor, but those "floor portholes" are in alcoves that stick out beyond the rest of the restaurant. If you go to the side to look out the glass window you can see directly into the balconies below that are foward or aft depending on your location in the restaurant (just the railing and a foot or so back toward the cabin.) I saw more than I wanted to see of a lady once on Summit, and we were not not on one of the nude cruises!

Have a great cruise!

David, Don't go on me I still want to know all about the ship:D Hope you are having a great weekend, we are having nice weather here on the Island and I hope you get nice weather when you are here:cool:

Have you check out the Oasis of the Seas yet, is she going to be some ship:D

Hi Carol. We are still around - Sundays are often busy days. Church in the morning and then today we met our kids and their family for lunch and then brought 2 of our 3 grandchildren home with us for the afternoon. They are 3 and 4 and are both a delight and a handful if you know what I mean icon7.gif. We spent all day yesterday at an outlet mall doing some shopping for the upcoming cruise and tour. We understand it has been cold and rainy in Alaska this year so we both bought hooded rain jacketsicon7.gif.

We would love to try and get together for a cup of coffee in Victoria while we are there. We are traveling with another couple who we travel with quite often. Our email address is judatt@comcast.net. Feel free to send us an email with your contact info and we'll look forward to meeting you one of these times. David

Has anyone got a picture of Cabin 9138 on the Millennium and does anyone know if this is a good cabin?:confused:

Where is the floor port holes in the Ocean Cafe? What balcony do you see from there?

We were in 9138 on the Constellation which is the same deck plans it was a great cabin an the deck was a bit bigger than the others. I don't think you will be sorry you picked that cabin. AL.D

We were in 9138 on the Constellation which is the same deck plans it was a great cabin an the deck was a bit bigger than the others. I don't think you will be sorry you picked that cabin. AL.D

Thank Al.D, I am getting excited about this cruise now that some people have said you will like the cabin you picked:D almost 2 years away:( but the price was very good and what great ports:cool:

Hi David, we are leaving for Calgary Alberta tomorrow to visit our grandchildren Jake 10 and Lexie 8 so I will e-mail you when we get back....we should be back around the first of August so that will give us time to see where we could meet in Victoria:)

Our weather is really nice right now, about 80F to 85F so I hope it stays nice for you guys when you visit our Island:D

Keep in touch.....

Am waiting thru all the various threads you've posted this question on...to see if anybody actually HAS a photo! On of your questions I've seen those floor porthole pictures that did indeed look down on a balcony, actually several, as in that area it seems they are angled and each angle seems different, so you can see onto more than one deck at a time:eek:

Archived