Back Of The Ship?

code_d

We are booked on the verandah deck in an extended balcony room. We have always been in the middle of the ship. Can anyone say how it is on the ver back of the ship facing out where you've been?

I love the rear facing balconies almost as much as the wrap balconies. For our upcoming cruise I tried to get two side by side for us and the kids but they weren't available. For us, we did feel more motion but not enough to bother us. We like them so much we have 2 booked for our Dream cruise in 2/2010.

We had a an aft wrap cabin on the Miracle in June. I was a little nervous since I'd heard about the motion in the back of the ship, but it was wonderful. I really enjoyed it alot.

.....My son and I thought it was great. The only drawback is that it is an awful long walk to the front of the ship. It is a good way to walk off those excess pounds though. It was not a deterrent at all though because I booked another aft balcony on the Miracle in December. Just love the sound of the waterfall on the balcony!

:D

wasiii

We had our first aft wrap on the Emerald Princess in December, it was the best cabin ever. On Princess the suites are in the middle and the corners are regular balcony cabins. We loved it so much that we have an aft, not wrap, on the Glory in September. Would love that 9A wrap, but like to cruise 2x a year. Our splurge was on the Emerald 10 day so this cruise had to find a cheaper cabin, the afts are only a 8B which helps. You will love it. We had very calm seas and felt no motion at all.

We had an 8C next to one of the 9A's on the Triumph last time and loved it! The balcony is deeper, and 1/3 wider than most aft cabins. Liked it so much, we booked 15 months ahead just to get a similar cabin on the Valor. Only one flight up to the Lido deck, and not far from the elevator. And the view! I could go on and on..... I do believe you will like it A LOT!;)

Wow thanks all! Now I am stoked more than ever! Is it Jan.yet?? I feel even more confident in our booking as the CCL agent really sold me on these rooms saying it was the last one left, that people book them way in advance. Hope to see any of you there, will be happy to share a bucket of beer!

We had an 9A on Destiny for our anniversary cruise... It was great. We are hopping to do the Miracle in Feb 09. And I'm hopping when we book we can get one of the aft balconies.. But we will see..

We enjoyed it a lot.. We did have some movement but not much.. But I like the motion.. It's nice a feel like you are on a ship..

Thanks for all the info. We are really excited to be on the end looking out, and only feet away from the stairs and one deck up to lido and my favorite chair ( at least it will be :D ) and favorite bucket o'beer.:cool:

We are booked on the verandah deck in an extended balcony room. We have always been in the middle of the ship. Can anyone say how it is on the ver back of the ship facing out where you've been?

DW and I had an aft wrap and loved it! There is more motion and some vibration, but the view more then makes up for it. Last year in Mexico as we were leaving Cabo an adult Whale breached less then 100 feet off the back of the ship. That alone was worth the price! Enjoy your cruise...

Archived