Waiting....

Just sitting here at the airport anxiously awaiting for ticket counter to open. I overlooked the small fact that the check in counters aren't open 24/7. Not being a seasoned traveler, my face is red.:o

Oh well, as I stated before to the kids, if we weren't waiting here, we'd be waiting somewhere else. Other folks are starting to slowly filter their way in.

Only 3 hours, more or less, until flight departs. Hubby trying to take a VERY uncomfortable cat nap. Not me. "I'm to excited to sleep."

Take care all - review to follow upon our return:)

Well, I'm hoping you all are wheels-up by now! Hope the time passed off well and you have a great time on your trip!

We'll listen out for you soon. I can appreciate your excitement. We still feel that way heading out for a cruise. Hope to never lose it!:D

May the excitement and the anticipation never dissapear!! Enjoy!! Alaska is a wonderful place to cruise and you'll be on that ship soon!! I'll be waiting to read what you thought of everything!!

Live from Detroit MI. We have an hour layover on our way to Vancouver. Knock on wood, things going smoothly. :)

I myself was able to sleep most of the way here on the plane.

It was the first flight for my 2 DD's (17 & 15). They are currently writing in their journals that I got them as a trip gift.

Just sitting here at the airport anxiously awaiting for ticket counter to open. I overlooked the small fact that the check in counters aren't open 24/7. Not being a seasoned traveler, my face is red.:o

Oh well, as I stated before to the kids, if we weren't waiting here, we'd be waiting somewhere else. Other folks are starting to slowly filter their way in.

Only 3 hours, more or less, until flight departs. Hubby trying to take a VERY uncomfortable cat nap. Not me. "I'm to excited to sleep."

Take care all - review to follow upon our return:)

Will be waiting for that review. Have a great vacation. :)

Archived