Just off Glory 7/12-7/19

hurls88

Just a quick comment. Our first Carnival Cruise after 4 RCCL cruises and we loved it. Our only complaint was Butch the CD. I actually could not stand this guy. I know it is there job to be corny and upbeat, but all the others CD's I have had were that way but did not annoy me like Butch Yah!!! Had a talk with Jason Asst CD and would of loved to have him as CD but it did not ruin our awesome cruise. My wife and I are sorting pictures and going to have an great review for you all. I have all the Capers and Camp Carnival Capers so stay tuned

Just a quick comment. Our first Carnival Cruise after 4 RCCL cruises and we loved it. Our only complaint was Butch the CD. I actually could not stand this guy. I know it is there job to be corny and upbeat, but all the others CD's I have had were that way but did not annoy me like Butch Yah!!! Had a talk with Jason Asst CD and would of loved to have him as CD but it did not ruin our awesome cruise. My wife and I are sorting pictures and going to have an great review for you all. I have all the Capers and Camp Carnival Capers so stay tuned

I would love to see the capers...we will be on the same route next saturday. We have 5 kids for camp carnival.

Glad you had a great time!!

Sandi

Knew you would love it!!! Can't wait for the review!

Hi,

Looking forward to your review, but can you tell me, did they change the order of ports on your cruise, did you go to Honduras before Belize?

Thanks again for the info.

Yes they did switch

Wee Jimmy was fantastic on our Glory cruise last year.

He was always at hand and seemed to love his job.

Cmon get real i can`t believe anyone dislikes the wee fat man.

When we cruised the Glory last fall, we thought he was fantastic! Such a personality!

Has an interesting background story too!

Wee Jimmy was fantastic on our Glory cruise last year.

He was always at hand and seemed to love his job.

Cmon get real i can`t believe anyone dislikes the wee fat man.

My sis and I were on the Conquest in June, and WEE JIMMY was the CD, but, they called him Ralph... He told us that he had lost over 40 pounds!:)

Archived