Just back from the Caribbean Princess, July 10-19th!!!

C&F

Thanks so much for the great review and details ... I will be sailing next Monday 7/28!!!!! Just wondering what time the theatre shows start so I know what to figure out good time for dinner. Also with anytime dining did you make reservations every night? I'm thinking that at least sea days ... but I heard that you can only make a reservation at 8am for only that evening ?? Thanks, Cathy

Thanks so much for the great review and details ... I will be sailing next Monday 7/28!!!!! Just wondering what time the theatre shows start so I know what to figure out good time for dinner. Also with anytime dining did you make reservations every night? I'm thinking that at least sea days ... but I heard that you can only make a reservation at 8am for only that evening ?? Thanks, Cathy

Show times in Princess Theater were usually 8:30 & 10:30, with some variations (the Welcome Aboard Showtime was 8:15, 10:15; the Puerto Rico Folkloric group was 7:00, 9:00; Caribbean Caliente was 7:00, 8:45; the International Crew Show was 10:30, Farewell Showtime was 7:00, 9:00).

Show times in Explorer Lounge were usually 7:00, 8:30, 10:30, also with some variations.

Enjoy your cruise!

ports: we went back on the ship for lunch then hit the princess rainforest drive. that was a bit disappointing for the price and the fact that it poured whil we were there didnt help. i had been hoping to see more than just trees but i guess i was being too picky. i am glad we can say we saw it but i wouldnt recommend this to anyone.

It RAINED in the RAINFOREST & their was nothing but TREES? Thanks for the heads-up.

entertainment:

we really enjoyed kevin jordan- he is a funny comedian and i think he wished that princess had a policy against kids in the theater since i think he woud have liked ot make some racier jokes than he did. he kept commenting about kids in the theater.

We saw Kevin on the Dawn Princess in April. He's a riot! Good to hear that I may get to enjoy his show again when I sail the CB in August!

Was his show in the Princess Theater... or elsewhere?

Hello all,

Just got back this morning and had an AWESOME time. I was hoping to do a "Live From", but the internet connection was horrible. The weather was great, but we missed Bermuda due to Bertha being a nuisance. Some were annoyed, but I'd rather the beautiful day we had at sea, rather than be at a rainy, windy, Bermuda. Some were grumbling about a replacement port, but logistically, it was probably almost impossible.

We did get the full day in San Juan so that kind of made up for it, although to me, nothing is better than Bermuda!

I will be writing a full review very shortly, but if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Freddie

Welcome Home!!

Glad to hear you had a great time on the CB. :)

Lets hope we have good weather for the KC concert at Gillette this Saturday!!

C & F, happy :D to hear that you had a "Awesome" time on your cruise.

Do you know if the Cruise Director will remain on for the August 6th sailing?

Who was he and was he and his staff entertaining?

Did they serve sushi at the buffet/lunch?

What did you do in St. Thomas?

C & F one more thing...Let's GO METS!!!

Hey Chesneygirl, I got to meet KC upclose at the taping of the Macy's 4th of July Fireworks event. I took a picture of him on my cell phone he was so, so close!!! Enjoy your concert on Saturday!

Yeah...another Chesney fan!!! :)

I am not speaking for C & F but thanks to his advice, on our CB cruise in June we took the ferry over to St John and it was so worth it! And of course we had lunch at the bar that KC made famous...Woody's.

Thanks for the tip of St. John, I was thinking about going to Cinnamon Bay to go look for him. lol (except he's playing concerts that week) Just wondering if they filmed Old Blue Chair video there??? Chesneygirl, oh I forgot to mention KC gave me his guitar pick :D .

I know, I know...We need to stick to cruising on these boards!!! (couldn't resist)

C & F, happy :D to hear that you had a "Awesome" time on your cruise.

Do you know if the Cruise Director will remain on for the August 6th sailing?

Who was he and was he and his staff entertaining?

The cruise director was Dan Styne. He just got on for our cruise and I am guessing he will be on for a while. I didn't really see him so I can't comment on him either way.

Did they serve sushi at the buffet/lunch?

I know they had a full Sushi buffet. I think it was the last sea day. I don't eat sushi, but the line looked long and people had their plates piled, so I'm guessing it was good.

What did you do in St. Thomas?

We were going to go to St. John and visit Cinnamon Bay and Woody's as we did last year and as Chesney fan mentioned. However, being that we had one less hour in port we were kind of iffy on the idea. We stepped off the ship into torrential rain and decided it would not be wise to do a 1-1/2 hour trip to St. John if if was going to pour the whole time. We decided to go to Magen's Bay beach and had a great time. It was pouring when we first got there, but it got really nice.

C & F one more thing...Let's GO METS!!!

Let's Go Mets is right. They decided to start winning while I was away. It was great fun to watch the All-Star Game in Churchill's, the cigar bar.

Hey Chesneygirl, I got to meet KC upclose at the taping of the Macy's 4th of July Fireworks event. I took a picture of him on my cell phone he was so, so close!!! Enjoy your concert on Saturday!

I opened my email one day too late about that taping. I would have responded in a second. I didn't tell my wife about it right away because she would have been disappointed. But, we're going Thursday in Jersey and Saturday at Gillette. That is so cool you got to meet him. My wife almost met him at GMA last summer. She got too nervous to go up to him and others with her got things signed.

Enjoy your cruise. Any other questions, just ask.

Welcome Home!!

Glad to hear you had a great time on the CB. :)

Lets hope we have good weather for the KC concert at Gillette this Saturday!!

Thanks! So far it looks like it should be nice weather. It is very hot here in NYC. I hope that lifts. Two years ago it was almost 100 degrees for the show at Gilette. We had a blast, but some people get wasted in the lot and by the time the show starts, its hot, they're drunk and it can get messy. Last year, there seemed to be no such issues, but it can happen anywhere, in any weather.

Thanks for the great information. A few more questions.

Did the ship seem crowded. I have read that they built the Carribean Princess with an addl. deck of cabins, and no addl. public space.

It depends on where you are and what you mean by crowded. Yes there are lots of people on the upper decks at any given time. If you are looking for a spot right next to the pool, in the shade-good luck. We always found a spot in the shade, but usually not right near the pools. We searched a bit and found nice, quiet spots in the shade. Mind you, we don't like to sit directly in between people. If you don't mind that, you might have better luck. There was lots of chair saving as well. Many of those people are in the pool, but there are chairs vacant for long periods of time with no one in sight. It didn't stop us, as most of these were the chairs right by the pool, and we don't really head there.

Where is a good place by a pool, that is as quiet as possible and it isn't in the sun?

See above, lol!

It RAINED in the RAINFOREST & their was nothing but TREES? Thanks for the heads-up.

LOL, I was actually hoping for rain in the rainforest last year. It felt too much like just a forest. When we looked out at it from the ship this year, I saw clouds over the rainforest and said to my wife that "at least those people get rain at the rainforest". To each, his own!

i expected a light mist of rain but it poured buckets which got us all completely soaked and made it difficult to enjoy the experience- instead of walking through the trail, we found ourselves rushing to get back to the van. I also knew there would be trees but i expected to see some semblance of wildlife. since i was obviously misinformed, i was posting my review to give other people who may think like me a heads up- at over 50 bucks a piece, this was a disappointing excursion relative to the other things we could have done in its place.

ports: we went back on the ship for lunch then hit the princess rainforest drive. that was a bit disappointing for the price and the fact that it poured whil we were there didnt help. i had been hoping to see more than just trees but i guess i was being too picky. i am glad we can say we saw it but i wouldnt recommend this to anyone.

When we went to the rainforsest years ago (different line too) we felt the same. No animal life or much variety. We just kept driving in this bus and getting out to look. Since it was a post cruise tour to kill time before our departure many were already tired before it started. We actually fell asleep!

I know what you mean about the wildlife, but I guess that can never be predicted. Last year when we did the Rainforest tour, we were at one of the gift shops when a giant rat came scurrying out. I thought it was quite funny and I got a pic of it. It was almost like he posed for me. I said to my wife that I didn't need to leave NYC to see rats. But I do understand your points. I did it, and enjoyed it, but wouldn't do it again.

I was on this cruise also. I did try to keep posting while onboard, but as previously mentioned, internet is really slow and I just could not keep up.

We embarked around 11:30am with no problem, but there is a lot or traffic coming in and out in cruise port, so you will wait a bit in car. Once at door and out of vehicle, it goes pretty smoothly.

We liked Kevin James the comedian, also. I think he appeared twice and that was it. He did make many comments about kids, but seemed to be well taken by most. I noticed that in the Patter they rate the shows. ie; PG 13, PG etc. They also had signs on the first few rows of seats, not to sit children under a certain age there. Most people brought their children anyway and many people put their kids right up front??

All of the shows were great and I happened to like the other comedian also. The guy that did the mentalist tricks was fascinating also.

The cruise director, Dan was great and asst. directors Natalie, John, Samantha and Collette were always fun and upbeat.

The last day of Bingo was in the Fusion Lounge and way too many people were there trying to get the jackpot. Some sort of disturbance broke out on port side of lounge, but was quickly handled by staff. The AC did not handle the crowd in that room too well that day, but rest of the time this lounge was freezing, so bring a sweater. It was so crowded this last game that people were sitting in dance floor and standing all around. They handed out little blue lap boards to people that did not have a table.

The waitstaff seems somwhat irritated if you have the soda cards throughout the ship. We used them also for club soda and detected a little irritation when using them, but that would not deter me from using them again. They are a great savings if you drink club soda or cokes. We drank the club soda to stay hydrated throughout the cruise. The coffee cards are available when you buy the soda cards, but we had to ask for them, they did not have them advertised. They give you 15 specialty coffees which are hole punced each time you get one. You can buy the specialty coffees at the Lobby Bar in atrium and the Calypso Bar near the main pool. We also ordered Cappaucino (sp.?) at dinner many times.

We had early dining 6:15 and sat at a table for 4 with another couple we were traveling with. We sat near a large party that had one man who seemed to enjoy showing off by bothering the waiters with many requests and billing problems on his shipboard card. It seemed to throw our waiters a bit the first couple of days, but then they got into a groove later in cruise. They fouled up bringing my husband's birthday dessert to table on the 11th though. I brought it to their attention and they sent one to the stateroom that night and brought another to the table the next night. Also gave us extra lobster on our plates that next night too. You could tell they were going out of their way to make it up to us.

We dined at Sabatini's (make your reservations here as soon as you get onboard.) They will have two tables set up near main pool on embarkation day. One for Sterling's steakhouse and one for Sabatinis. Sterlings table is starboard side and Sabatinis is port side respectively. The waitstaff was wonderful at Sabatinis and the food was good, but it was northern italian, not typical italian. I prefer the latter, but it was still good.

We also did balcony dining as we had a full suite. They can do it on mini suites also. I highly recommend this if you can do it. The food was great. The filet mignon and lobster were huge! The salad was wonderful and also very large. You get a cocktail of your choice, champagne, photographer comes to statroom to take your picture (one is free) you get two waiters the entire meal that dote on you, appetizers, dessert and then coffee or tea and a plate of little cookies and also flowers. We did give the waiter and his assistant an extra tip, it was well deserved. This was truly our favorite meal of the entire cruise and well worth the $100.00 per couple.

Our cabin steward Val was great, but I do wish he had been been able to speak, understand and read English a little more. It was very difficult at times to make simple requests because he just did not understand us. But we worked it out. We asked for an egg crate on our mattress and never had a problem with sleeping the entire cruise.

Yes, the ac seems a bit problamatic in some areas of the ship, but not enough to make it a big deal. Our stateroom was comfortable. You will notice it on elevators. They tend to be hot. You will learn to take the stairs whenever possible though, because the elevators are busy and slow. The ship is broken into sections and if you need to go forward or aft remember that deck 7, Promanade deck, is the one that will take you all the way in either direction. You will see what I mean when you get onboard, just remember deck 7, trust me.

The few times we ate in the buffet for breakfast or lunch, the food was good. You can't seem to get a waiter to bring you a drink though. They don't come around too often. This seemed to improve as the cruise went on, maybe someone complained.?

If you go to either of the adult pools, here are a few tips: the Terrace pool, aft, has shade most of the day, you will be able to get plenty of sun by getting a chair on one of the higher decks around it though. If you like shade then get a chair right around the pool. Also, if you have small kids and don't want to do the large pools in middle of ship, there is a kiddie pool on the deck above this adult pool. If there are two of you, one can watch the little ones while the other walks down to take a dip in adult pool. The other adult pool is forward near spa. Lots of sun here around the deck and shade avail. right around the pool in front of spa, but very little seats available around pool. Nothing at all for kids near here, except nearby are the ping pong tables and basketball court. Older kids were here often. The waiters seemed more prevalant at this pool than the one in back of ship. We did not spend any time at the center pools, so I can't comment too much. I can tell you that the pizza and hamburgers were good and they are at the main pool. Pizza is port side and burgers are starboard side. If you go at 11:30 or 1:00PM you will avoid the long lines that form at the height of lunch hour. We took our plates back to our loungers to eat as there were never any tables open in the main pool area. That was fine with me. Also, if you sit near Terrace pool (adult pool aft) you can walk right in to the buffet and eat. Some people brought their plates out from here as well.

Since we had a suite we got to use the Thermal Suite in the Lotus Spa. They put a little smiley face sticker on your shipboard card and you can use it at your leisure. I did get down there once and it was great. Stop by the spa when you get onboard the first day and let them take you on a little tour. They will enter you in a raffle that is on the first day. You will have to come back and sit through their explantion of services avail. and meet the staff, but quite a few free services were won.

Now for port info, we skipped Bermuda, so nothing to say here. I agree with others on here, it would have been nice to add a different port or hit Bermuda on our way back.

San Juan: We went to the Caribe Hilton and got a day room. You have to call them directly to reserve a day room, it can't be done online. You don't have beach privileges without the room. It was $110.00 plus taxes and a $12.00 resort fee, so ask for a total cost when you reserve it, as these extras can really add to the cost. Let them know what hours you will be using the room. They can shift if forward an hour or two in either direction. Their standard day room is from 9-5 but that does not always coincide with port time. Spent the afternoon on their little quiet beach and had lunch at the swim up bar. We also were able to use our laptop in the room and catch up on email and make a few calls home. Went back to the ship and had buffet dinner, no time for dining room, as we booked a night walking tour with Debbie at Legends of Puerto Rico. You will find plenty of info. on this site about this tour by searching it. She was a pleasure and very informed. She designed this tour herself and said it took her two years to do so. Please take sneakers because you will walk at a pretty good pace and on cobblestone streets and up and down a few hills. She does work in a few places to sit and take a breath on this tour. I can't say enough good things about her and the tour. One more thing, when you get off the ship in San Juan there are plenty of cabs avail. to take you where you need to go, just ask first, how much it will cost to get you to your destination.

St. Thomas was beautiful and I only wish we had more time here. We did not go to beaches here but did a tour on our own and saw Coki beach and Megans Bay. Coki is right next to the aquarium and pretty small and crowded, but seems to be the place for snorkeling. Megans bay was beautiful. We drove by Sapphire beach also. Seems that one is near a resort of some sort. We booked a tour with Burlie of V.I. Scenic Tours. She picked us up near front of building where you disembark, not where the cabs pick up, but in front of building. She will give you her cell number just in case, at time of booking. She was very pleasant and drove us all over the place. She has a dual cab truck with an open air section , like all of the tours have, in the back. Because we were the first to be picked up, the four of us sat in the AC with her and had a blast. The people in the back seemed to have a good time too. She seemed to get the rest of the passengers at the last minute in town. I booked way in advance online. The Princess CB came in at the pier that is not the closest one to town, so you will need to get a cab. Again, ask first how much it will cost. The other pier, Havensight, had a Carnival ship docked there and it was within walking distance to center of town. Both piers have shops, but Havensight had way more of them. Plenty of shopping to be had in St. Thomas that is for sure.

Grand Turk was pretty, but we only had about 4 hours there. The itinerary says 1-6, however you don't get off the boat until around 1:30 and you have to be back on by 5:30. That being said, if I had it to do over again, I would walk right out of the cruise center and attempt to rent a golf cart and take my towel to a secluded part of the island. If you dive, this is a great place to do so. Some folks had time to rent a sailing excursion and seemed to enjoy it. We rented a cabana at Margaritaville and since we only had 4 hours, I don't think it was worth it. This place is great for the 20 something crowd, but not for me. They were very slow in getting drinks and food to us, even with a "dedicated waiter" He truthfully has to work that entire end of the pool and does not have time to get to everyone in a timely manner. It is the fault of the people that manage this establishment though and not the server's. He tried to do his best, but they must be awfully busy up at the main restaurant and bar and seem barely able to keep up. Carnival's ship was leaving the same time we docked. The waiter said they used to try and take two ships at once, but it was impossible to keep up with the crowds. I believe it since they were barely able to keep up with just the CB folks. If you don't get a golf cart and take off on you own, there were some people that wandered down to the beach on the opposite side of the walkway where you get off the ship. You will see that the majority of the crowd will head to Margaritaville on your left, but look to the right and you will see the beach is much less crowded. Oh, one more thing. When you disembark for Grand Turk you will line up in the Explorers lounge. Get there early and stand near the double doors that are on your right when facing windows. They used to call people by sections where they were seated but everyone pushed and shoved so now you line up, go through the doors and down the stairs to deck 4. They will close off the doors around mid- ship that lead to the stairs to force people to line up in lounge. One person in party is allowed to stand in line and others in your party can sit in sofas and chairs but be prepared for dirty looks from other passengers when the rest of you party joins you at the last minute. John does announce you are allowed to do so, but doesn't seem to matter. The reason this port disembarkation is so ugly is because it is such a short time here and everyone is in a big hurry to get off.:eek:

I did start a thread while onboard but could not post since computers were so slow on board, so decided to add my comments here. I don't mean to hijack the thread but it seemed to be the right place to add my 2 cents.;)

Hi Vic49 and thanks for the good review. I have a question about which suite number you were in as we are sailing next Monday in R417 and wondering how close to us you were. We also have early dining and was wondering which dining room you were in. I understand we get free internet and was wondering how that works.

Thanks

Bob

Hi Vic49 and thanks for the good review. I have a question about which suite number you were in as we are sailing next Monday in R417 and wondering how close to us you were. We also have early dining and was wondering which dining room you were in. I understand we get free internet and was wondering how that works.

Thanks

Bob

Hi Bob;

We were on Caribe deck in aft suite C749. You will love the suite wherever you are, I'm sure. With that being said I do see that your suite is right under Lido deck where the main pools are. Have you asked others on CC website about your room and whether they were bothered by noise from pool area? You can try putting your cabin number in Google- riviera 417 or R417 and see what comes up. I was told there would be noise from ship AC units near my balcony and odors, and truthfully I did not have a problem with anything, so keep that in mind. The Lido deck does tend to be very busy though for most of the cruise and I would just check to be sure.

We had early dining in the Island dining room. Check for your table location as soon as you get onboard. If you don't like where it is, you will find the maitre'd in the Coral dining room. It is extremely difficult to get in to see him though. There are people at the door that will try to keep you from getting in. Be insistent if you need to speak with him and they will give you a number. It is sort of unusual, I thought. He is a bit stuffy, but tends to warm up a little as the cruise wears on. Could be because we tipped him for getting us a better time at Sabatinis though.:rolleyes:

The free internet is a nice perk, but slow...... You will find a couple of computers in the library, I thought it was much nicer there than the crowded internet lounge. You just go to computer, create a sign in account, click on the $100.00 package. within 24 hours you will see a charge AND a credit on your bill. Just stop by the purser's desk a day later for a copy of ypur bill. It should be there by then. Be forwarned, the computers are really slow so don't try cleaning out your email. Just write and send a few. It will take up a lot of time just doing that, believe me.

Thanks Vic49 for your quick response. I was under the impression that the free internet was unlimited and not just the $100.00 package. Are you saying that if we go by the $100.00 just do that again. Do we need to let someone know that we are in a suite or will they know automatically.

Thanks for the warning on our room. We actually wanted these rooms as they seemed to be more centrally located. Both my wife and myself can sleep through anything. We actually have had rooms at hotels right next to banks of elevators where you can hear the constant up and down of the elevators and this doesn't bother us.

My wife is asking a little more on the Thermal Suite. Where did you get the sticker for the suite and how was it when you visited? Was it crowded?

Thanks for taking my constant questions.

We have had suites before but never one on Princess except for mini suites.

Bob

I was on this ship also. Had a great time with my parents and our other friends. Weather was great. ship is nice. Pools were crowded. I had a hard time finding a lounge chair most of the time. I loved the Movies Under the Stars.

Unfortunately, I came down with a BAD case of food poisoning the morning we arrived at Grand Turk. I had only eaten on the ship so we know it came from there. The ship doctor said it was from contaminated food or water. I spent two days getting IV fluids for dehydration and IV antibiotics. Had injections of pain meds, because the abdominal pain was so bad. The medical staff was great. Sorry to say, the rest of my cruise was ruined.

I mostly ate in the dining room for all meals. I do not know what made me sick. Be careful, if in doubt, do not eat it.

I am feeling better now that I am done with the antibiotics. They did not agree with me.

Hope you have a great time. Be careful of what you eat.

Jeanne

I was on this ship also. Had a great time with my parents and our other friends. Weather was great. ship is nice. Pools were crowded. I had a hard time finding a lounge chair most of the time. I loved the Movies Under the Stars.

Unfortunately, I came down with a BAD case of food poisoning the morning we arrived at Grand Turk. I had only eaten on the ship so we know it came from there. The ship doctor said it was from contaminated food or water. I spent two days getting IV fluids for dehydration and IV antibiotics. Had injections of pain meds, because the abdominal pain was so bad. The medical staff was great. Sorry to say, the rest of my cruise was ruined.

I mostly ate in the dining room for all meals. I do not know what made me sick. Be careful, if in doubt, do not eat it.

I am feeling better now that I am done with the antibiotics. They did not agree with me.

Hope you have a great time. Be careful of what you eat.

Jeanne

Wow Jeanne, sorry to hear about your illness. Did the ships doctor offer any explanation as to what you could have eaten. I have heard of this happening with either Sushi or other seafood. Were either of these part of your diet?

Glad your feeling better and I hope this doesn't sour your opinion of cruising.

Bob

Thanks Vic49 for your quick response. I was under the impression that the free internet was unlimited and not just the $100.00 package. Are you saying that if we go by the $100.00 just do that again. Do we need to let someone know that we are in a suite or will they know automatically.

Thanks for the warning on our room. We actually wanted these rooms as they seemed to be more centrally located. Both my wife and myself can sleep through anything. We actually have had rooms at hotels right next to banks of elevators where you can hear the constant up and down of the elevators and this doesn't bother us.

My wife is asking a little more on the Thermal Suite. Where did you get the sticker for the suite and how was it when you visited? Was it crowded?

Thanks for taking my constant questions.

We have had suites before but never one on Princess except for mini suites.

Bob

Bob I'm not sure what you mean on the computer pkg. question, but you are entitled to the larger minute pkg. and they will credit you on your bill after the purchase of that pkg. when you sign up for your internet use at computers. I am pretty sure you can only do it once but ask the folks at the internet lounge to be positive. Don't bother to ask the purser anything about internet. I already tried that.

The Thermal suite is a large area within the spa that has four heated tile loungers and several smaller rooms each different in some way. ie; dry suana , wet sauna,steam showers. No, it was not crowded when I went, but I went on the second formal night. Just wear your bathing suit in case someone else comes to use it while you are there. They will give you a locker to put your belongings in and a robe. They also hold your shipboard card while in there, you just pick it up on the way out. Must be how they keep track of who is there. You can get the smiley face sticker the thermal suite the day you board. Just go to spa and sign up. They will walk you through and show you the spa too. Also you can sign up for a raffle that they have later that day. It requires you to sit through a spiel about their services, but they drew quite a few entries and gave away some free services. If you are on early dining though, you will have to scoot out of there a little early to make it to dining room on time. You do have to be present to win.

We took a private tour to the rainforest for 50.pp our guide walked through with us and pointed out lots of interesting sights, after the hike (1/2 hour or so) we drove to the falls and observation tower (beautiful view) got out at both the guide was so informative my kids 14 & 16 loved it, After the rainforest we had a 2hr stay at Laquillo beach, ate local puerto rican food, had a local beer and went for a swim and a walk. Very pretty beach As we travelled back to the ship he stopped at a local market per our request (I wanted to bring home puerto rican coffee) and also let us stop at another beach for pictures and drove us through old San Juan. It was well worth the ti,e and the $. I think the ship tour was more $ for less time and certainly less sights.

We took a private tour to the rainforest for 50.pp our guide walked through with us and pointed out lots of interesting sights, after the hike (1/2 hour or so) we drove to the falls and observation tower (beautiful view) got out at both the guide was so informative my kids 14 & 16 loved it, After the rainforest we had a 2hr stay at Laquillo beach, ate local puerto rican food, had a local beer and went for a swim and a walk. Very pretty beach As we travelled back to the ship he stopped at a local market per our request (I wanted to bring home puerto rican coffee) and also let us stop at another beach for pictures and drove us through old San Juan. It was well worth the ti,e and the $. I think the ship tour was more $ for less time and certainly less sights.

I wish I had gone with you!

Archived