Favorite Picture of All Time

SDC12859.jpg

I don't know if it's just me, but if you stare at this picture it seems like you are actually THERE; I can kind of see the ripples of the ocean moving!

I have some more from that sunset if you want to see them!

SDC12854.jpg

SDC12855.jpg

SDC12860.jpg

SDC12862.jpg

Momof4boys - east Kansas City (Lee's Summit), good to hear from you, and YES, we are having "awesome" weather here, even for today (Monday.):)

I am "loving" all these pictures, which takes me back for my almost 16 cruises that I have done in the past 20 years. I am very disappointed:( that I could not go this year, (call it SPOILED), but that is OK. Hopefully next year I can do it again!

Momof4boys you really took me off guard for a moment, the reason being, at first I thought it was my d-i-l, and I KNOW she hasn't cruised in many a year. The reason being...........she has "7 boys" under 13, and has now taken in my nephews baby, thus making 8 boys. Patsy uses the name of momof7boys, I think that is the difference between yours and hers.

Let's hope/pray that we don't have ICE/snow here in March or April, but I know we have had snow before in April. Just KEEEEEP the ICE away.:)

Brenda

jenknee, love, loved your "lighthouse" picture. In fact, a couple years ago while in the Caribbean, I "WALKED" up/down over 600 steps in 8 minutes, and no one could believe I did this at my AGE, but I did.:) I had to "prove" to my sons that mom was STILL young.:)