Questions on Celebrity suites and vegetarian food

Tinkerbell1963

We have a special cruise booked next year for our 25th wedding anniversary and our daughters 18th birthday.

Can anyone please advise us as to what extras we have to look forward to as we have booked a penthouse suite on Summit for a Med cruise (Venice to Barcelona) next August.

Are we, for example, able to use the spa facilities or are they at an extra cost?

Also what is the vegetarian food like in the dining rooms (particularly the speciality restaurant) and the buffets?

Thank you :)

You will love the Suite, but I am afraid no free spa treatments!

I am sure someone else will answer the questions re vegetarian food, but I do know my dh has a food allergy and the Speciality Restuarant Manager always discusses in advance with us and makes us something for him if there is nothing "special" he can have

A

We weren't hopeful about the spa but having had free use of the facilities (not treatments) on Princess we thought there might just be a chance that Celebrity offer the same.

Hopefully the packages will be reasonable!

The vegetarian options in the dining room are excellent. They have a daily vegetarian menu for lunch and dinner (you need to request this) that has at least two choices per course, and one of those choices is vegan.

The specialty restaurant has very little, if anything, in the way of vegetarian choices. I would recommend talking to the maitre d' ahead of time and seeing if the chef can make something "off menu". I can't imagine that they would refuse.

We weren't hopeful about the spa but having had free use of the facilities (not treatments) on Princess we thought there might just be a chance that Celebrity offer the same.

Hopefully the packages will be reasonable!

What facilities are you talking about? Most of the facilities on M-Class ships (gym, dressing room with dry sauna, T-Pool, etc.) are free to ALL guests. The only thing that has an extra fee is the "Persian Garden". I don't know if they give that to suite guests or not... Personally, I paid for it last time I was on Summit, but I would say it wasn't worth it and you're not missing out on much if you don't do it...

Archived