Another Jumper

gill_boo

The Hornblower Cruise Line act is a hard one to follow.:D

My guess is that for reasons of his own he attempted suicide by drowning. Failing that, he went for suicide by cop. Which is not that unusual a method for a suicide.

Dan

The Hornblower Cruise Line act is a hard one to follow.:D

My guess is that for reasons of his own he attempted suicide by drowning. Failing that, he went for suicide by cop. Which is not that unusual a method for a suicide.

Dan

That's what came to my mind also.

By the way, Hornblower doesn't own a ship that big. So not sure where they got the picture from.

Fred

The ship appears to be that of Meridian or Galileo which were owned by Celebrity at one time? Both of which may have long ago sailed away to the scrap yards.

Credit to LeoandHugh for the detective work.

Well he must have gotten caught doing something he was going to regret and could not live with his decesion.

OR

It was his time to go and had to find a means.

I can't even imagine what you mean. This is a very sad story.

Paddy Anne

I can't even imagine what you mean. This is a very sad story.

Paddy Anne

Well unfortunately some people can be really insensitive when it comes to things like this.

Every time someone ends up missing from a cruise 100 people will come on and say that the person was obviously drunk.....

Sigh.

Its easy to say such things until it affects them personally.

Dan

I thought that at first too. but then...........

Well he must have gotten caught doing something he was going to regret and could not live with his decesion.

The article did say it was a gay pride cruise:eek:

Im glad the policeman is ok. He was just trying to help and ended up getting a whoopin for his trouble. And the other guy that did the shooting is gonna have to deal with it for a long time, just a bad thing all the way around.

This is a strange story. The sad part is that no one will know what really was going on for him to do this. The toxicology report may tell part of the story, if it tells anything at all. Suicide by cop is becoming more and more frequent these days.

I thought that at first too. but then...........

The article did say it was a gay pride cruise:eek:

I would think this posters point is crystal clear .. a lot of people are pre-disposed to dislike gay people .. isn't it a shame in today's world .. sigh

This is a strange story. The sad part is that no one will know what really was going on for him to do this. The toxicology report may tell part of the story, if it tells anything at all. Suicide by cop is becoming more and more frequent these days.

For the cousin of a cop, that's a very scary thing.

Archived