Help with getting around Roatan and best beaches

Timbob101

Can anyone tell me the best beach to snorkel at and how to get there and back with my good looking daughters and wife. I am not worried about any trouble but want to avoid it and have a great day. We are also going with a friend from my work which is also very big like me (270 LBS + each) so we don't get hasseled very often. But like I said it can get ugly with the two of us if anyone gets out of line and want to avoid some of the issue we read about on the island or end up in jail for beating the hell out of the natives. :eek:

Why would you even say "beat the hell out of the natives"? I stayed in Roatan for a week and had the best experience of any Caribbean Island. The locals were absolutely overly friendly and we had no issues at all with crimes or even a hint of crime. I felt less safe in Miami than Roatan. Perhaps if you were less paranoid you could enjoy your trip with your family and friends.....Peace brother.

Archived