Seating floor plan for Mercury dining room

hairdog

It has been my experience that the seating plan changes with the cruise. Sometimes they need bigger tables than usual and sometimes they need smaller tables. I've seen the plan change after the cruise has started when requests are made.

It has been my experience that the seating plan changes with the cruise. Sometimes they need bigger tables than usual and sometimes they need smaller tables. I've seen the plan change after the cruise has started when requests are made.

I would agree.

:) I am trying to find a seating floor plan for the Mercury dinning room. Can anyone help.

We would love to be able to see the seating arrangements as we haven't been on Mercury for so long, we can't remember if we saw any tables for two.

Anyone know ?

there are tables for 2 on both floors exact location varies depending on how they are setting up the 6, 8 and 10 guest tables; last time one was behind us on the lower deck just beside the Captains Table and a lovely (I think newly wed) couple sat at it. Time before there was a 4 guest table in that spot

We just finished an Alaskan cruise on Mercury today, and had a table for two on the upper deck of the restaurant. The seating plan for this cruise was exactly as shown on the deck plans - 8 tables upstairs and 4 downstairs.

We would love to be able to see the seating arrangements as we haven't been on Mercury for so long, we can't remember if we saw any tables for two.

Anyone know ?

Archived