Menus on PG

janesm

It's getting close to the time to make dinner reservations for specialty restaurants for our Aug, 27 sailing. Does anyone know if the menus are posted anywhere to help us make our decisions? Thanks!

Surprise yourself - the food is excellent, well plated and served. Three restaurants with different offerings, and their menus change during the cruise. Do you really want to know what you are going to eat before you board ship?

All I can tell you is that in La Veranda they served a lamb shank and a scallop dish that were both delicious. I can't remember what else was on the menu and I don't think the menu changes here.

The Grill has fresh sea food including king crab legs in a buffet style for appetizers and a entree menu that you can order from. I think they had surf and turf during the later half of the trip once the lobsters arrived on board.

L'Etoile always had a fish, steak and pasta dish to choose from. The Moon fish was delicious and everyone who had it raved about it!!! They also had lamb dishes as well. Lobster night was toward the end of the cruise. I hope this helps....

Archived