QM2 Drinks menu and prices

fomek

I have searched the web for the QM2 drinks prices & can only find one from in 2004. Can anyone advise of the prices for 2007/8 e.g for a bottle of house wine in the restaurants & a glass/pint of lager? I know about the 15% surcharge but 15% of what!

Not sure if this helps, but here is a link to a PDF of a bar menu from the Beyond Ships website. Not sure of the date, but a similar link on the website lists a menu from June 29, 2007, so I'm guessing this is probably the same date.

http://www.beyondships.com/files/Programs2.PDF

Cheers!

I would guess maybe older than 2007, beer is now $4.75/pint as the other poster said, and on that menu it lists at $3.95. The 15% is charged on all alchoholic drinks so a beer would be $4.75 plus 15%, $5.46. As for house wines, I have never bought any so can't say, but the wine menu is quiye extensive.

Thanks to all for the responses so far. The web is great for finding stuff but the words "drink" & "price" & "QM2" just gave me a load of cruise packages. After two hours of that I was right miffed ( was going to use a stronger word but thought better of it) but at least it led me to this good forum where I have had a result:) & that makes up for the dire day I've had at work. Looking forward to my first cruise, thanks again.

Archived