AWFUL port transfer!

sarahsema

I just wanted to share with everyone the name of a company not to use!

Premier Exotic Limousine out of Orlando has a beautiful website, quick email responses and readily takes your credit card information with a promise to pick you up and promptly take you to and from the port.

We were not going from the airport so we needed a private shuttle. Big mistake! We would have been better off driving back to the airport and taking that shuttle!

Two days prior to our trip, I called the company and confirmed our shuttle. The man on the phone said, "Yes Mrs. ---, we will be there to pick you up on Saturday at 10:30, 8 people with a carseat, right?" I assumed that meant they would show up!

Saturday came, we all stood at the door and waited, and waited and waited!

I called at 11 and the person who answered said hold on a minute, I have to check, and then hung up on me. I called back, was hung up on again, and each time I tried to call for the next hour, they refused to answer the phone.

Luckily Mears was able to come on short notice and was actually cheaper in the end.

When I emailed that fool after getting back, he said he tried to cancel it a week prior and I must just not have gotten the message. When I asked why they confirmed on the phone, he didn't respond.

So buyer beware, if it seems to good to be true, Premier Limousine is!

Mears Transportation is one of the largest and best run full service transportation Companies anywhere. From Limos, bus, mini's or what have you! They also provide most of the transfers in Tampa for most of the cruise lines, not to mention being the operating company for Disney Cruise Lines bus transfers. I was in the group tour and motor coach business for 28 years and I did business with them often.

By the way, I noticed on a different thread you passed along some info regarding security companies, specifically Brinks. I was just wondering if that was at random, or do you have a connection with them. They are my employer and I thank you for the plug.

I noticed on a different thread you passed along some info regarding security companies, specifically Brinks. I was just wondering if that was at random, or do you have a connection with them. They are my employer and I thank you for the plug.

Thanks for the info about Mears, I will surely hire them when I get to Orlando for my Dream Cruise in 2010.

As for my other thread, no, no mention about Brinks and no connections :D I work for the California Dept of Corrections. If you watch the "Lock Up" series on one of the cable channels or MSNBC you will probably see me. :)

Fred

We got no credit, and it looks like they never charged the deposit to my card, but we're still waiting. With those kind of companies, you never know when its going to show up. Our CC company just told us to keep an eye out and they will record it.

Mears was amazing! You can find them online and when I called, they bent over backwards to help fix someone else's mistake! The Mears guy even ordered our shuttle before taking my information just so we would get "in line" for the next car!

We ended up with two towncars because it was faster than waiting for a van and we were already two hours behind.

But when they came to pick us up for our return, WOW! The van driver was amazing. The van was clean, cool and comfortable, and he even gave my 3 year old a choice of Disney movies to watch on the hour ride back to my Sis-in-laws.

I would use them again in a heartbeat!

And I have started reporting them everywhere I can!!!

Last year on our RCI cruise to Hawaii we did the night prior at Disneyland and had transport to the lpier with Prime Time they were 45 minutes late. Not a big deal but a bad way to to start the cruise. On the return to go back to DL the driver spoke no English (russian) had no idea where DL was!

Lexi

Archived