Bus Location in Boston

I reside in New Hampshire. I have been told there is a bus terminal located in Boston where you can

park your vehicle and ride to Bayonne and then ride the bus back unpon completion of the cruise. Goes anyone know if this is true?. If so can someone tell me the location in Boston.?

the bus terminal is adjacunt to South Station and there are a number of parking garages in and around the area. I believe there is a cost associated with it. I would recommend maybe taking a bus from sothern NH where parking would be free. Good luck and have fun

I reside in New Hampshire. I have been told there is a bus terminal located in Boston where you can

park your vehicle and ride to Bayonne and then ride the bus back unpon completion of the cruise. Goes anyone know if this is true?. If so can someone tell me the location in Boston.?

Take the Boston Express into Soth station form Derry (might be Londonderry) or Nashua

Just something to consider...why not drive down? There's parking available at the terminal and depending on where you live in NH...probably only a 4-5 hour drive.

We took the QM2 out of Brooklyn this past spring. We considered taking the train or bus down to NYC (I don't fly), but when we added it all up for two people, plus the fact we'd have to deal with all our luggage on public transportation...it was easier to just drive down and park at the terminal.

We live in central NH..it was a breeze to drive (even in Brooklyn). An added benefit...we did the self disembarkation on the trip back and we were off the ship and in our car headed home by 7:30 AM!

I don't know where in NH you live but c&j which is out of Portsmouth or maybe Dover lets you park your car there for free and goes to South Station. Just make sure it isn't a bus to Boston Logan airport.

The Downeaster goes to North Station so skip that (it would require either a cab or two subways to get from North Station to South Station). The website is www.ridecj.com for the bus company. I have taken it a few times and never had a problem.

Archived