Coach Store

mfk

As a further help, Coach is diagonally across Duval from La Trattoria Ristorante (corner of Duval and Appelrouth Street.) If you start at the Mallory Square end of Duval, you will pass such landmarks as the Ripley's Believe It or Not, the Crowne Plaza Hotel with Starbucks, Fast Buck Freddies on one side and Sloppy Joe's and Irish Kevin's on the "Coach side" of Duval.

If you are on the Coach side and reach the Walgreen's drugstore that looks like an old fashioned movie theater, you have gone too far. Retrace your steps.

The Coach store has large glass display windows. You really can't miss it.

Thank you for the information. I guess I never walked far enough.

You really need to stay out of those bars if you have been three times and haven't made it five blocks yet.:D :D :D

Just kidding, of course.

Mike:)

I have to say- it was one of the MOST expensive Coach store's I have been in.:eek: I guess I thought I might get a bargain . NO SUCH LUCK unfortunately! Puerto Rico had some good deals - they also have knockoffs there by the truckload , if you're interested in that!

Archived