Just back from Voyager 10/8

wverg

I'll be on a 9-nighter this coming May on the VOS. I booked a PR room on deck 8.

Were there drink cards available, other than soda drink cards. Do they still offer serve-yourself softserve?

was there a replacement port for Grand Cayman ?

go to the RCi website, select excursions, purchase excursions,enter your booking number, if the schedule for your sailing has changed it will show up there. Ours changed 2 weeks ago and removed GC and substituted Nassau.

Dont know about yours tough. GC is supposedly opening up again October 29th to a limited number of ships

Soda cards were available but not drink cards. They did offer a wine and dine package. 7 bottles of wine with dinner for 185 plus grauities. Came to about $212 and some change I can't remember. We weren't able to use all the bottles since we didn't use the dining room every night and were able to bring home our left over bottles (2). Soft serve ice cream is still available... you can choose between chocolate, vanilla, chocolate/vanilla swirl, strawberry and strawberry/vanilla swirl. Verrrry addicting. Had one about every time I passed it.

wv dreamer,

Did you happen to go to High Notes at night, and if so, did they play jazz? This is one thing we are consistantly disappointed with, they have "jazz" lounges where they rarely (maybe once a week) play real jazz. We're leaving this Friday and are hoping to be pleasantly surprised. If I don't reply, I'm not being rude, just enjoying my cruise!:D I'll be sure to check in before we leave.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

WVDREAMER, Hi! It's TXCARRIE and I finally got a chance to track you down even though it's a month & a half later. I was wondering if you got the note I pinned to the curtains and if they left the flowers in the room for you. I hope you enjoyed the awesome cabin as much as we did. Let me know.

Carrie

Archived