Band - Wavelength

Bakermania

Geeez...Princess needs to wake up.

Cruising Alaska is not gonna be the same kind of crowd they would get like when they debark out of NYC on the Carribean Princess. Every night the lounge was packed for Wavelength.

I hope they come back to any line for that matter that debarks out of NYC. I would book it just because they were on it.

There is nothing like a good band that plays great classic rock. Wavelength are very talented musicians.

Princess,, Wake up!!!

Hey Marge,

Good to see you on here again. Your cruise leaves the day before us. Are we in any ports together? I gotta check that out. As for Wavelength, that was probably my favorite Princess Cruise so far. Having a real rock band was a major boost. We haven't had as good a band on Princess since. We did NCL over the winter and they had a band called Prizm that were similar to Wavelength and we had a BLAST!! There would be good rock bands tripping over each other to get a gig on a cruise ship. Why doesn't Princess corporate wake up and get some of them?

Be well.

Hi! I'm going the end of June on Caribbean Princess out of NY. Where on the ship do they play? Gotta check them out

They aren't on the Caribbean Princess anymore. Apparently they were doing Alaska cruises and will be getting off Princess.

Is it true Wavelength on NCL? Wish I knew this prior to making my summer vacation plans. I would have gone to Canada to see them,but they never had posted there whereabouts until too late for me to make plans.

Love the band Wavelength and all my best to you guys.

• 6 years later...