Carnival Excursion: Paradise Point, St Thomas

Solo1959

I can book the Carnival excursion so that while I am in St Thomas, I can ride the Skyride up to Paradise Point. I did this last year. The ticket through Carnival is $18, on-site the ticket is $19. It costs $1 less as an excursion from Carnival.

On the Thomas Skyride To Paradise Point web site, it says that the ticket they sell is good all day and if you ask for a wrist band, you can ride with the wrist band for unlimited rides all day. Quote: *** This ticket is good to ride all day. Ask for a wrist-band and come and go anytime.

Does anyone know if the Carnival excursion ticket is also good for rides all day?

I want to take this excursion again, but if the extra $1 will give me unlimited rides, I'd rather buy the ticket right there.

Thank you

We went up there in September of last year. It was really cool, great view! They also have a nice little bar up there with some good frozen drinks.

We didn't book through Carnival, we just bought tickets there. We did not get wrist bands, so I don't know what the cost is for them. The one-time round trip tckets we bought were the $19 deal.

Some of the locals told us that taking a taxi up there is cheaper than riding the tram. You might want to look into it, might save you some $$$.

Heres some pix of the view from up there:

DSC01295.jpg.3aec90d78c05eefaf1cce75f4e675109.jpg

DSC01298.jpg.b524bd3bb496c5546f798ce8d8fb3824.jpg

DSC01290.jpg.5c248e86c5125557b4439830ada98d32.jpg

Archived