Jamaica - Blundel House Excursion

Harlow2

DH and I are trying to decide what to do in Jamaica next month as we both have been before and did all of the "usual suspects" of excursions. We were thinking of doing the RCL Beach Getaway at the Bundel House or the Party Boat. We are leaning towards the Bundel House. Can anyone tell me about it? Are there any private tours that are like this one? I have also posted on the Jamaica board but thought maybe someone on the RCL board could give me info too since it is a RCL tour.

Thank You for any information you can share. It is appreciated!

Sorry, I have not heard of Bundel House. We too have gone to Jamaica many times and will also be on the Mariner in 2 weeks. I highly recommend that you contact Belinda at a-zjamaicaplanners. She will help you plan a great day with stops at places that you have yet to experience. Our custom tour includes Fern Gulley, Coyaba Gardens, a buffet luncheon at the Ruins by the Falls and time for relaxation at Mahogany Beach for $45pp. If you are sailing the 7th, there is room in our van, so just let her know that Nanatravel mentioned this excursion.

Bon Voyage

B

Archived