Royal Palms, Beach Colony, or Sea Grape..Hmmm?

schmenge

We are a family of 4 with a 12 and 6 yo. After looking at the turtles (we have done it, but the kids have not), we thought about doing a beach lounge for a couple of hours (not any longer). I would be interested in renting a waverunner for 1/2 hour.

What 7 mile beach location would you recommend? Thanks in advance.

I have not seen Sea Grape but it is at the North end of 7 mile beach. The condos we stayed in were next door to the Colony Beach Club and their beach area was not very big. We loved the beach at Reef Grill - our daughter got married there. If you want a single wave runner it is cheaper at Reef Grill @$65 while the other two are $75. For a double they are all $95. Colony Beach club is more toward the middle of 7 mile beach and the Reef Grill is the closest to the pier. You could easily walk along the beach from Colony Beach Club to the Reef Grill if you were at one and you wanted to try the other. I did it 4 times while we were there. It really depends on what your priorities are. I don't think you can go wrong with any of them.

I hope this helps!

Enjoy

Archived