Just off Golden today. Willing to "try" to answer any questions.

2Oregonians

The furthest aft minisuite on "Emerald" has an extended (larger) balcony, where you can view the wake. I've stayed in one of these, and it's my favorite mini.

Hi, We have one of those mini's on the Golden on 9-13-08. Do you have any pictures of your cabin/balcony? Would love to see them. my email is sunniesmile1@yahoo dot com

very interesting to hear about the codes or wind. my daughter is a dancer on the ship and my family (over on holiday from England) and I went to victoria to see her in port for the few hour's it should of been in, while waiting at the dock she called to say they were not coming in due to wind. All very upsetting as there really seemed to be no wind, and wish they had stayed out of sight , hard to see the ship there and us on land.

Hi, We have one of those mini's on the Golden on 9-13-08. Do you have any pictures of your cabin/balcony? Would love to see them. my email is sunniesmile1@yahoo dot com

You know, I have plenty of pictures FROM our balcony, but didn't take any specifically OF the balcony. I did, however, email you some pictures I took of the room, which happen to show our balcony through the sliding glass door in the sitting area. Hope they help. Sorry that they're so big. I used the highest resolution. Let me know if you want me to send them just 1 or 2 at a time. I think I sent you about 10 or so.

Did you happen to bring bak any menus or Princess Patters? Would love to see copies of them. my email is sunneesmile1 @yahoo dot com

Didn't get menus, but I do have all the patters. It'll take awhile to get them scanned and sent if you can wait.

I'll be on the Golden in five weeks... I'm Elite as well (this will be cruise 20... yay) and I'm just curious if you noticed any differences in the internet packages. Some people have reported other ships including wireless minutes in the internet packages available. I haven't seen anything about it being included on the Golden...but I have my fingers crossed.

I just got off the Golden yesterday. Wireless is NOT included in the packages. It is a straight 50 cents a minute, even for platinum and elite.

Well, we've been looking for the patters and can't find them. I'll keep looking, but I can't imagine where we would've put them. I even dug out the suitcases and looked in them. It's a mystery.

If you find them, I would like them. thanks so much!

Archived