Parking in Vancouver BC

Hi everyone. Has anyone driven to Vancouver BC. If so, did you park at the dock or somewhere else. Could you tell me how much per day to park. I will be gone for 14 days and here that it is $20 a day.:eek: Do you know of somewhere cheaper? Thanks in advance.

We were there the week before last looking at the Spirit as we are going on the Pride( sister ship) and we wanted the kids to see what the size of the ship was compared to BC Fairy:rolleyes:.

There is lots of parking in the Lower Mainland area and will cost you around 20.00 per day. If you are staying at at a hotel ask them if they ahve a Park and ride program( leave your car at the hotel and shuttle to the dock)I know comfort inns offers it but am not sure about others.

There is an Imperial parkade about one block up on Cambie from the prot and it was 20.00 a day.

Hope this helps

I am not aware of any downtown hotels offering stay and park packages but it never hurts to ask. Some hotels out by the airport do offer these packages and the ones I know of include Accent Inns who also have a property in Burnaby and the Delta Hotel at the airport.

www.accentinns.com/

www.deltaairport.ivancouver.com/

Hi Putterdude, thank you so much. I called Accent Inns and got a room for $119 and free parking for 2 weeks. Shuttle is $13 pp each way. So I pay $52 for shuttle round trip verses $240 to park. Since I can't buy you a drink, I will have an extra one just for you. LOL. YEA. Thanks again.

Ok, you make darn sure that you do. About an hour after you pass under the Lions Gate bridge look to starboard and you will see me watching to be sure you are having that drink and I will have one raised to you and a most enjoyable cruise. Have a great time.:)

Archived