Anybody coming to Curacao on a cruise?

caribbeanboy

• 2 months later...

Should be around $20 (or less for the ride)

I'm sorry I won't be in Curacao on the 21st of Nov. I'm leaving this Wednesday (Nov 5)for the inaugural Ruby Princess and then since I'm already in Miami I decided to book the Carnival Splendor from Nov 17-21.I will be back on the 21st but at 6:00 pm and then your ship has set sail already. Hope to see you next time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I have just booked the Westerdam for the week of March 15th. I booked this cruise specifically because it is going to Curacao, and I have never been there..can't wait!

Maybe we can meet. I'll be back (from Eurodam) on the island on the 16th.

Hi, I will be in Curacao next week on Celebrity Solstice(Atlantis Events Charter). Thursday 3/12. Looking to find a fun bar that isn't a chain or mass market tourist bar. Please advise if you have any suggestions. Thanks, gary g

Caribbean Boy

Just a quick question. I was wondering if you have ever seen an Italian apertif called Aperol in Curacao? It is similar to Campari, and sadly not sold in Canada. I am hoping that I will find some in either Aruba or Curacao.

Many Thanks RD

Hi, I will be in Curacao next week on Celebrity Solstice(Atlantis Events Charter). Thursday 3/12. Looking to find a fun bar that isn't a chain or mass market tourist bar. Please advise if you have any suggestions. Thanks, gary g

Near the Megapier you have the Riffort Village and you have plenty of great bars there. When you cross the Pontoon bridge to go to Punda you wil also find Iguana Cafe so you can see all the ships coming and out of the harbor.

Caribbean Boy

Just a quick question. I was wondering if you have ever seen an Italian apertif called Aperol in Curacao? It is similar to Campari, and sadly not sold in Canada. I am hoping that I will find some in either Aruba or Curacao.

Many Thanks RD

When will you be in Curacao?

If you are on the Adventure of the Seas you will most probably find it in ST.Maarten.

I will be arriving next week...the 19th on the Westerdam...have already checked in St. Thomas, and St. Maarten, but no luck...Will try Aruba and Curacao...

Thanks for your response...

I will be in Curaco on Sunday April 26th ~ will be on the Norweigan Spirit. I am booked for the Dream this upcoming November and can share some tid bits about that boat as I see you are also booked on a future cruise on the Dream. Would love to hear your suggestions for Curaco, especially being there on a Sunday. As a part time bartender, your offer to share a drink is right up my alley. :) Martie

• 2 weeks later...

Archived