Harley Store in Juneau???

love2sale

I believe it's right in the center of the shopping area. All of the "touristy" shops are near each other and all very walkable from the ship.

If you're stopping in Ketchikan there's also one right off the pier there. We spotted it right from our balcony.

It is Taku Harley and right on the dock. There are also stores in Skagway, Ketchikan, Denali, Anchorage, Whitehorse, Fairbanks, Wasilla, Soldotna. I've been to them all!!! Maybe more by now?

Yeah, Budget Queen we are the same way when we travel have to have that Harley shirt from all the locations. Thanks for the rest of the locations. I have a HOG book with maps and it tells you what city they are in. Just don't know if we will have time in Kechikan and we aren't hitting those other ports.

Hello Love 2 Sale, I have a Harley question back at ya. I am not into Harley's nothing against them. . but at many ports I seem to get run over by cruisers looking for local Harley shops. Is that because of the hunt for the Harley shirts? Would I score anything if brought along a Harley shirt from our local Harley shop? Would the shop swop a shirt for a shirt or do I go looking for a Harley lover on board? Lets me know as I have a little over two weeks to plan. Thanks!

MaP of Mapgator

Hello Love 2 Sale, I have a Harley question back at ya. I am not into Harley's nothing against them. . but at many ports I seem to get run over by cruisers looking for local Harley shops. Is that because of the hunt for the Harley shirts? Would I score anything if brought along a Harley shirt from our local Harley shop? Would the shop swop a shirt for a shirt or do I go looking for a Harley lover on board? Lets me know as I have a little over two weeks to plan. Thanks!

MaP of Mapgator

No you are not going to get anything for your shirt.

The shirt collection is totally up to the purchaser and the "contest" of wearing them and being asked about the location - of which, YOU have been to, which my husband is all the time!!! It's a costly habit- I just picked him up a Southampton England shirt, that with the exchange was $45. :)

MaP of Mapgator

I think your best bet on that is that you find a Harley lover on board!!:rolleyes:

You never know what a Harley shirt might get ya!! ;)

No you are not going to get anything for your shirt.

The shirt collection is totally up to the purchaser and the "contest" of wearing them and being asked about the location - of which, YOU have been to, which my husband is all the time!!! It's a costly habit- I just picked him up a Southampton England shirt, that with the exchange was $45. :)

My hubby and I both ride so we have a fortune in Harley stuff. You know what HD stands for don't ya??? HUNDRED DOLLARS!!! You can never walk into one of those store without leaving a few.:eek:

Thanks for reminding me.....I ride a Triumph and bought a shirt at the dealer in Vancouver. The charge hasn't shown up on my credit card statement, I need to call and ask if they goofed, or if I visited on "Free T-shirt to California Residents Day".

Archived