Where can I see my onboard credit?

gill_boo

I know this was asked recently, but I have worded it 5 different ways and can not find it. Where can I view my available onboard credits on a booking on carnival's website?

OK, go to carnival website, pull up your documents, go to page 6, (I think) all the way to the right side, you will see a list of all the things that you paid for, right under that box, should be your on board credit.

Happy Cruising

I know this was asked recently, but I have worded it 5 different ways and can not find it. Where can I view my available onboard credits on a booking on carnival's website?

If you are dealing with a TA you will not be able to see your OBC. But if you have a PVP, they will be there.

Up until just a few days ago you could find it on the Carnival site. But, that is one of the things they changed.

BUT! We got our paper docs today and our OBC shows. I went and looked at our doccuments online and it is there too! You nearly need a microscope, but its there.

HTH! Happy Sailing!

Barb

Up until just a few days ago you could find it on the Carnival site. But, that is one of the things they changed.

BUT! We got our paper docs today and our OBC shows. I went and looked at our doccuments online and it is there too! You nearly need a microscope, but its there.

HTH! Happy Sailing!

Barb

Can you still view your docs online if you have selected paper docs?

If you are dealing with a TA you will not be able to see your OBC. But if you have a PVP, they will be there.

I have a TA and mine OBC shows just fine. I do know you have to be paid in full to view your documents. I also could not view them on line until I chose E-Docs.

It is on page 6

I booked my cruise thru a TA, and my obc is on the documents on carnival website, so I do not know where you got that info from, but that is wrong.

Archived