Any hope for OBC's?

So I got a little anxious and booked direct with RCCL. Cruise is paid in full, and I didn't think to transfer to a TA for OBC's. Are all hopes lost? Is my only hope at this time to wait to see if room prices drop?

ebernard: Hate to be the one w/ bad news, but all the OBC stipulations/offers I have seen are specific that once final payment has been made, all "deals" are off........... That is, commissions are paid based upon who is "of record" at the time of final payment. Since you will be w/in the penalty phase, don't believe it would ever be in your best interest to switch it now (not likely to ever get anybody to agree to take it over either). SORRY!!!

Bruce

Do keep checking the price to see if it drops; if so, then call RCI and see if you can have the price drop or move up a category.

The stocks (which are really low right now) net you $50 - $250 depending on the length of your cruise. You need to buy the stocks then send an email to RCI Investments with your booking reference, sail date, copy of your stock certificate and an OBC will be applied to your account. You may not see it the first couple of days on your SeaPass account but by day 3 of your cruise it should be there. We always take the confirmation email with us to take to the Purser if necessary. So far it has been smooth as silk.

I will post the link to their investment site.

Kathy:)

Archived