boarding time for Galaxy from Baltimore

tatadaze

Does anyone know what time you may start boarding Galaxy at the Baltimore Port. The tickets say not before 2:30, but I was hoping you could really get on sooner. Can anyone shed some light on this for me?
Thanks in advance!

I was on the Galaxy last August from Baltimore and had a great time. You should enjoy the cruise and the staff. But to answer your question, the boarding process started for this cruise at 1:30. Being Captains Club we were teh 3rd group to be called and were on the ship by 1:45. Have a great time.

Alan

If the ship arrives on time you will be on by 2 pm at the latest. Last year the ship was late in Oct and we were held in the terminal for an extra hour or so. Once you get on board and to your room, the wait is quickly forgotten.

Count Down to Galaxy Transatlantic on 9/3/04
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2004;9;3;17;00;00&timezone=GMT+0100[/img]

Galaxy Transatlantic 9/2004
Galaxy 2003
Galaxy 2002
Soverign of the Seas 2002
Century 2001
Grand Princess 2001
Fascination 2000
Sun Princess 1999
Rhapsody of the Seas 1997
Soverign of the Seas 1994
Song of Norway RCL 1994
Monarch of the Seas 1993
Premier Disney Lines 1986
Premier Cruise Lines 1985

Call the port before you go. In November last year, we had to wait 2 1/2 hours in the parking lot (until 4 or 4:30). The ship was late getting into port. The weather was unusually warm so we weren't uncomfortable - just eager to get on board. It was a wonderful cruise!

I just returned from the Galaxy a few days ago. You can not board until 2:30. People generally arrived at the port at 12:30 and we waited until 2:30. People were stuck in buses since they would not let anyone else in the building since it was full. People were still boarding all afternoon.

I am looking forward to this cruise knowing that we do not reach baltimore that last morning until 10:00 a.m. (brochure) I dont mind boarding a little later, knowing I will be a little more relaxed that last morning. [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] It will make a huge differance on the way I enjoy the last night of the cruise also.

Lets Go!

Royal's Viking Seranade 1/94
Carnival, Holiday 12/95
Carnival, Jubilee 12/96
Royal's, Song of America 11/98
Celebrity Galaxy 9/99
Royal's, Viking Seranade 6/00
Celebrity, Millennium 12/00
Royal's Vision 2/02
Royal's Vision 12/02
Royal's Monarch 6/03
Celebrity Galaxy 9/17/04 !!