Cruise Ticket Question

dnj628

I have my edocs and on the Cruise Ticket page (the page that basically summarizes your cruise) there is a YOUR CRUISE EMAIL ADDRESS. What is that? And what would it be used for? If its for me to use, what am I supposed to do with it? Is there a special way to check it? Sorry ... first time with NCL.

Question, what exactly is the e-doc? I booked through a TA ans she told me that I didn't need anything, just to pre register, I have done that, I Have nothing to bring with me... when I called NCL they said I had to go through my TA and that they couldn't help me... any suggestions and due I really need something?

Doe

and due I really need something?

Doe

Maybe a new TA?

You might actually need nothing but it's certainly a good idea to have your papers with you. Print out a copy of your registration. You should also find on the page before your registration page something that says edocs. The date of your sailing will be listed in this box and, when you click on it, it should open your edocs. I definitely recommend you print this out and bring it with you just in case of a computer problem or such.

the only people that have asked to see my cruise ticket is the security officer (not NCL). once, in seattle, they wouldn't let me check my luggage without seeing the ticket. last year, in new orleans, the security had people on their knees, looking through they luggage for travel papers.

have you tried getting your edocs from:

http://edocs.ncl.com/edocs/

if that does work, just print out the tickets page and a the luggage tags (in case you don't get others).

the edocs are sent by email...if NCL has your email and if your TA hasn't told them to NOT send them, you could still get them.

as long as you have something to show, to get by security..you will be OK. NCL doesn't care if you have tickets or not, they have you in the computers.

Cathi beat me to it. Cruiseline will get you checked in and onboard without anything, but the rent a cops can be a pain. You can just print out your completed online registration and that will work. Even though I have had by "ticket' with me on a few cruises, I only can "find" the registration. I think you could show them a copy of your spelling test from 3rd grade and they would wave you through.

The real goal of the rent a cops is to keep people from bring all their relatives from seeing them off.

We showed up in Barcelona once with no e-docs, no registration, no luggage tags, nothing but our ID - did not take anytime at all. Well, it did take 30 seconds as he kept asking for our ticket and then gave up.

TY all that worked, just printed them out... thanks so much, NOW can you make the time go by quicker? :)

You'll enjoy the Dream. It's an older ship and not built for freestyle so it takes a little getting used to but she's a sweet old lady. :D

Archived