Fun Ship Dollars

Granny1

Thanks Everyone

This Will Make A Nice Gift For My Sister, Wish I Had Them Now For When I Drop The Bombshell That She Is Going On A Cruise..hmm Maybe I Should Hold Off Telling Her Til I Get Some Funship Dollars..

Anyhow, Thanks Everyone For The Information...

Can you purchase FS$ and have them waiting in your cabin when you embark? OR must they be sent to your home address.

Sure they can be placed as on board credit by placing booking number in address line.Be sure you make copy of email verification just in case of problem.

I know they send a confirmation e-mail, but I want to make sure my parents know they have the credit, and they won't receive a confirmation e-mail. But, if there is a letter in the cabin stating the FS$ amount, than that's great.

Thanks Squidly! Thanks everyone!

No problem thats what its all about helping others.:) They will ask you if you have a message with your Fun Ship $.

I know they send a confirmation e-mail, but I want to make sure my parents know they have the credit, and they won't receive a confirmation e-mail. But, if there is a letter in the cabin stating the FS$ amount, than that's great.

Thanks Squidly! Thanks everyone!

Archived