Contacting Princess

coffee39

Can anyone tell me approximately how long it takes Princess to respond to you? I faxed a letter two weeks ago and have not had a response of any sort yet. We want to book a cruise for next year however, I do not want to book with Princess until we know how they will respond to our letter.

We had a minor problem on our Alaska cruise/tour and want to see how they will handle it. My thoughts are if they don't respond to a small problem what are the chances they will respond to a big problem if need be?

I am not bashing Princess by any means...we had a wonderful time on a beautiful ship(Sapphire). The service was excellent and we were totally amazed how Princess could keep so many people and all their luggage so organized and have everyone and everything in the right place at the right time.

I am just wondering if I should resend the letter. We tried to email them however, the email address was not working so the Princess Rep. we talked to said to fax the letter.

Can anyone tell me approximately how long it takes Princess to respond to you? I faxed a letter two weeks ago and have not had a response of any sort yet. We want to book a cruise for next year however, I do not want to book with Princess until we know how they will respond to our letter.

We had a minor problem on our Alaska cruise/tour and want to see how they will handle it. My thoughts are if they don't respond to a small problem what are the chances they will respond to a big problem if need be?

I am not bashing Princess by any means...we had a wonderful time on a beautiful ship(Sapphire). The service was excellent and we were totally amazed how Princess could keep so many people and all their luggage so organized and have everyone and everything in the right place at the right time.

I am just wondering if I should resend the letter. We tried to email them however, the email address was not working so the Princess Rep. we talked to said to fax the letter.

Their turn around time for a letter is usually about 4-6 weeks.

I know that it takes awhile for Princess to answer letters , but they do send letters thru the proper channels to reach that person in charge of your problem. It may take awhile but they will answer you and try to make whatever it was right. We had a problem and Princess did get back to us, with an answer and a small onboard credit. Be patient and don't give up on Princess.

It all depends on who you sent the fax to.

I have sent letters and received a response a week later.

Other times it took two months.

Archived