Need something to talk about?

:eek: Gah! My room for my upcoming Legend cruise its directly over that room! Sure not gonna let some stairs under my room ruin my vacation...I can not even imagine contemplating GOING HOME after finding some stairs in front of my window...I wouldnt be super happy, but come on! you are on a CRUISE!

I wonder why they wouldnt advertise those 2 rooms as obstructed views, though...is kinda shady!

I find it interesting that the Deck Plans for Main Deck have long-winded explanations about the obstructed view cabins and other such info but still nothing on these premium cabins having NO privacy....

Hmmm. Good thing CC is around. Maybe if Carnival sails with those Cat 11's empty for awhile, they might get a clue. Whaddya think?:rolleyes:

I'm glad we weren't in THAT cabin on our Legend cruise. I think the $400 OBC is fair. They did enjoy their cruise. Too bad they weren't Cruise Critic members and could have asked about the 'white space' ahead of time.:(

Archived