Vow Renewal

Juligan

Has anybody done the sunset vow renewal? We will be on the Conquest on our 10th anniversary. Looking at a recently posted Capers, there is a vow renewal on the Cozumel day which will also be our anniversary.

I'd like to know the cost and if you thought it was worth it.

Thanks

Has anybody done the sunset vow renewal? We will be on the Conquest on our 10th anniversary. Looking at a recently posted Capers, there is a vow renewal on the Cozumel day which will also be our anniversary.

I'd like to know the cost and if you thought it was worth it.

Thanks

You can look here:

http://www.carnival.com/cms/fun/weddings/shipboard_weddings.aspx

As I understand, the same packages apply to vow renewals as to weddings!!

Best of luck! Have a wonderful time!!

Mach

My parents wanted to renew their vows on board when we went on our family cruise, They were married 50 yerars, still are:) ..

My mom did not want to spend the $$ and thought they could get a room and do it themselves once we were on board. She was also hoping there would be a priest on board who would oblige her in this.. The Carnival folks told her she could go to the chapel any time and have a private ceremony.

Well as it tunred out my mom could not find a priest on board and really was not able to have what she wanted. She regrets not paying the $$ and having Carnival set it all up.

My DH and I were married on the Imagination 7 years ago and CC did a great job for us with that.

Hope this helps

Nancy

Awwww Congrats!!!

If you don't want to do the ship renewal (which tends to be expensive btw)

Find Cozumel websites and look at weddings/vow renewals there. Try a search in Google and your bound to find something.

Good Luck!

But how would one know the cost? It doesn't say anything about vow renewals in the weddings information. It just says in the Conquest Capers that there is a sunset vow renewal available.

If you go to the website that Host Mach offered, you'll see the price, $845.00 for a wedding.

We renewed our vows on the Freedom this year and the cost was $385.00

and it was worth it.

The Captain performed the ceremony and it included a 2 tier cake, champagne, and 3 pictures. Carnival did a great job with this, contact the wedding dept, and they will email you all the details including the vows.

Pictures are below click on Freedom

Papanh

Sorry cannot help with the Sunset Vow renewal - we did a renewal of vows in 2004 on the Conquest before sailaway in New Orleans. At that time we had to go through the wedding dept at Carnival. It was organized the same as a wedding and we had an ordained minister from NOLA perform the ceremony. Cannot remember the cost but as the MasterCard commercial says: it was priceless for us -- we had eloped 34 years prior. To have my son walk me down the aisle, have part of my husband's family there - definitely priceless!!

Mary in NC

If you go to the website that Host Mach offered, you'll see the price, $845.00 for a wedding.

I'm so sorry, I wasn't implying that Host Mach didn't know what he was talking about. I did look where he said but there was nothing about vow renewals, only weddings. I am looking at a Capers that says they offer a sunset vow renewal on a couple evenings.

Archived