Vanishing excursion options!

itf

Booked three excursions last week with Princess for our cruise on the Emerald in November, but now the option to book excursions is gone from the cruise personaliser.

Is this a common thing? Will what I've booked still be confirmed? :confused:

Yes, this has been happening too frequently lately.:confused:

The excursions will reappear and you will most probably have to reenter your selections as the previouis choices will be cleared.

Mike:)

I think I've been doing too much boat maintenance lately - I read the title of this thread as "Varnishing Excursion Options"! (Why would anyone want to take that one?) It will be a pleasure to be on a boat where someone else is doing the maintenance, that's for sure. :D

This happened to me. One port opened up for our 10/31/08 cruise. I pre-booked an excursion. I looked yesterday and excursions are not open at all.

I did play around with the personalizer and it did still show what I had already booked as having been booked, so check before you rebook.

all shook up out there with the earthquake,which rolled all the way from chino hills north to bakersfield (santa clarita is between the two)and south to orange county,whether or not it knocked out certain aspects of the site, I don't know, but it may be what is going on over the last day or so.

I think I've been doing too much boat maintenance lately - I read the title of this thread as "Varnishing Excursion Options"! (Why would anyone want to take that one?) It will be a pleasure to be on a boat where someone else is doing the maintenance, that's for sure. :D

Obviously you need a break from Varnish Fumes.

We recommend a cruise for this purpose.

Archived