Inspiration Pictures just posted

paulekrause

Thanks for the great pics. We'll be sailing the Inspiration Oct. 2nd and can't wait. I'm looking forward to sailing out of Tampa for the first time too. Looks like a fun cruise! I do have a question tho...does she dock at the pier closest to the downtown shopping area or the one farther away? I'm not planning on any excursions as it will only be me and my 4yr old on this trip, but I would like to get off the ship and shop a bit if I don't have to grab a cab. TIA.

Happy Cruising :)

Barb

how busy does the mini golf stay? Is there long lines all the time? If so did you notice any times that were slower than others?

Thanks! Loved the pictures and can't wait to read the review.

Jane

Hi all,

Just posted my pictures from a wonderful cruise to Cozumel from Tampa July 10-14. Took a while because we packed more into our vacation than just the cruise, driving to Florida from NJ.

http://web.mac.com/pekrause/Site/Carnival_Inspiration.html

Review will follow by next week.

I can't seem to get to the pictures, Paul. The link takes me to a page entitled Carnival Inspiration, but there are no photos..am I doing something wrong??

Some quick answers to your questions.

We docked near the shopping.

Mini golf was never too busy when we went which was just after early seating dinner. we played every night but one, because of strong winds. There was steady usage but no long waits. You do need to sign out clubs and balls at a kiosk on the pool deck and return them afterward. It would have been easier if the kiosk was by the mini golf.

Silver Springs is as beautiful as ever... and empty!! We were the only out of state car in the parking lot.I just hope they can get enough traffic to keep it open. Would hate to see it close. It is a real gem.

Paul

Hi all,

Just posted my pictures from a wonderful cruise to Cozumel from Tampa July 10-14. Took a while because we packed more into our vacation than just the cruise, driving to Florida from NJ.

http://web.mac.com/pekrause/Site/Carnival_Inspiration.html

Review will follow by next week.

I can't seem to get to the pictures, Paul. The link takes me to a page entitled Carnival Inspiration, but there are no photos..am I doing something wrong??

Can't pull it up in Firefox. Try IE.

Silver Springs is as beautiful as ever... and empty!! We were the only out of state car in the parking lot.I just hope they can get enough traffic to keep it open. Would hate to see it close. It is a real gem.

Paul

I agree, and it's nice to hear of some folks still visiting there from other states. I've been in Ocala my entire life, so I grew up going there all the time. It's a shame that more people don't get to see it. They have had a tough few decades since Mickey moved to Florida, but hopefully the park will still be around for a long while!

Paul

We visited 2.5 years ago and remember it being pretty empty then too. We plan to go to Silver Spring the weekend before our cruise in October. This will be DSs first time there and I think he will like it. He will be about 2.5 in October and I know he loves fish and alligators. I much prefer the emptiness at Silver Springs than the crowd and long lines at Disney.

Archived