Signing Kids Up for Adventure Ocean on Mariner

I was curious when you sign up your kids for Adventure Ocean. Can this be done on-line before you leave, the first day, or other? Also, are there activities the first night? My kids (13 and 6) are looking forward to it. I a sure it will be a bit different than Disney Wonder, but I am hoping they will enjoy.

Thank you.

There will be an orientation/open house of the first night where you can fill out paperwork and meet the staff. they usuallyhave some activities for the kids that night. If you don't go to that, you can fill out the paperwork and bring at by at anytime prior to checking in for the first time.

Your 6 year old will need to be checked in and out of AO sessions, but the 13 year old has no such restriction.

jean

You can view all of the kid compasses here to see what kind of activities the kids will be doing...

http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb196/cruisinmama06/Royal%20Caribean%20AO%20Compass/?start=all

The activities on the first night are more like family activities (may have family karaoke, scavenger hunt, ice cream party, etc)

Archived