Sky Cruisers a couple questions please

storm15

I was reading the Dailies posted here and was wondering. Are there surcharges for Il Adiago for breakfast/lunch? Is it free if you are in a certain catagory cabin???

Looks like lots to do on board the ship according to the dailies :) yeah!

Two more weeks til my first cruise ever

thanks! do you rememeber if it was open during embarkation??? The other two days we are pretty much off the ship at lunchtime.

What do you recommend for lunch on embarkation day. I am not much of a fan of buffet (eat too much, then need a nap) and would prefer a sit down relaxing lunch if possible.

Yes it was open for embarkation. Get there ASAP, the line formed quickly. Many people just head for the buffet not knowing it is open, but, it seemed as if someone yelled "fresh hot pizza" and the place just filled up. We got there around noon and got in the pizza line at the same time with little or no wait. By 12:30 I think the wait was 10 -15 people and 30-40 minutes. The pasta line was not nearly as long.

Yes it was open for embarkation. Get there ASAP, the line formed quickly. Many people just head for the buffet not knowing it is open, but, it seemed as if someone yelled "fresh hot pizza" and the place just filled up. We got there around noon and got in the pizza line at the same time with little or no wait. By 12:30 I think the wait was 10 -15 people and 30-40 minutes. The pasta line was not nearly as long.

Speaking of embarkation, what is the earliest time you can board?

Archived