Possibe CC Group Cruise 4/18/2010 **ATTENTION** All you Southern Carribean Fans!!!

kelz66

LOL...I was just joking..and I know your dilemma. ;)

I promise a decent color and a cool design that everyone will want to wear.

;)

I for one can vouch for Paulie and shirt design. Our Fantasy Fugitives shirt was awesome!

(oh and please....no neon colors....eek!!!!!)

List of people possibly interested in this:

(please add to list or edit your info as needed)

• Kelz66 & Brangwen
  • Auntiebon
  • LEtue
  • Flutterbyz24 & Grampasgrumpy
  • Rob42 (2)
  • Gaylensgigi (3)
  • Clgcruiser & Aunticruiser
  • Chicka31
  • Jessemon
  • Cheepwrent (2)
  • Livetojump (2)
  • Nascarfansb (2)
  • SSatterly
  • BrendsB1 (& Nick?)
  • Texasred (2)
  • WeBeCruisin
  • 4FRCruising (AKA "Elvira") (1...but only if 4/25/10 date)
  • Ducky ( ......but only if we go in March)
  • NMCruiser55 (2)
  • kathy32259 ( ......but only if we go in March)
  • TinaJ04463 (5 cabins only IF its April 18)
  • lgerrish (only IF its April 18)
  • meatlessinca (2...but only if 4/25/10 date)
  • wags67 (5) (first cruise for our 3 kids:) possibly, hopefully)
  • neatokimmo (3) (April 18 or 24)
  • Pechez (4) (April 18th)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTING

March 7th-2*

March 14th-3*

March 21st-2*

March 28th-

April 4th-Easter

April 11th-1*

April 18th-12*

April 25th-5*

Any of the dates work for me-8

Two cabins? Might that be Scott?

No that MIGHT have been Barry and Jane BUT I have been playing with airfare and this Cruise MAY NOT be a reality. Airfare OVER $600.00. WOW!!

Al said he really didn't want to go out of San Juan. We'll see.

We'll meet up somewhere!

No that MIGHT have been Barry and Jane BUT I have been playing with airfare and this Cruise MAY NOT be a reality. Airfare OVER $600.00. WOW!!

Al said he really didn't want to go out of San Juan. We'll see.

We'll meet up somewhere!

Per person?

wow...yeah...that is alot!!

Thats another cruise.

:eek:

So....What's the verdict ??????

maybe everyone should make sure that flights cost is not going to cause them to cancel before we decide on a date.

If we pick the 18th and a lot cancel it sorta messes over those who could go the 25th and would be ok with flights.

so lets make sure everyone is comfortable with the flight cost for fairness in deciding the date.

:D

I really want to do this cruise no matter what date. We'll just start planning ahead now to save money towards flights. Probably have to go out of JAX but no biggie. Might even have enough FF miles for at least one ticket! I'm to the point where life is too short to let future airfare ruin my plans... LOL!:p :D

I really want to do this cruise no matter what date. We'll just start planning ahead now to save money towards flights. Probably have to go out of JAX but no biggie. Might even have enough FF miles for at least one ticket! I'm to the point where life is too short to let future airfare ruin my plans... LOL!:p :D

I love your attitude...hehehhe

Are you sure GG hasn't found a way to drive there?

:eek::rolleyes::p

maybe everyone should make sure that flights cost is not going to cause them to cancel before we decide on a date.

If we pick the 18th and a lot cancel it sorta messes over those who could go the 25th and would be ok with flights.

so lets make sure everyone is comfortable with the flight cost for fairness in deciding the date.

You've just got to pick the best date and go from there. Everything else will fall into place. I know a lot of people can't plan a vacation that far in advance, but as time gets closer the cabins will fill up.

It's too early to get air fare prices for April 2010 (or at least I haven't been able to get prices that far out), so it's difficult to secure any date for anyone relying on air to travel a distance.

Those of us up here in the north have learned to "go with the flow" and pay high air fare prices. We love to cruise and we just budget a little more. Tina has five cabins and I have one and we're ready!

Let us know the date and then .......Let the fun begin.:eek:

Huh :confused: How are we supposed to know what will happen between now and May 2009 (the earliest flights will be available)?

Given the economy and all the airline issues we have today no one can predict airfares - no matter what week is chosen.....

I'm going to pass on this group for now but I'll check back later to see what happens :)

Lynn is right, just make the decision. If we can't go because its the 25th, or because flights are outrageous, then so be it. There are plenty of other cruises out there. Pretty hard for us to make a decision one way or the other since we don't really know what the flights will be like, or the cruise price at this point.

TinaJ

So is this on hold until June 2009 when the roundtrip airfare will be available? :confused:

Not sure if they have the "book onboard" program on the Legend yet....but if they do I might just book there when I sail on 9/28/08 if there hasn't been any decision made here.

So is this on hold until June 2009 when the roundtrip airfare will be available? :confused:

Not sure if they have the "book onboard" program on the Legend yet....but if they do I might just book there when I sail on 9/28/08 if there hasn't been any decision made here.

Subject change...my Mom was from Moosic.....I have an aunt and her family there named Wilks...Aunt Mary...daughter Mary, son Frankie and her husband was Frank.....I just put this down beecause it is so unusual to see someone from Moosic.....:D

Subject change...my Mom was from Moosic.....I have an aunt and her family there named Wilks...Aunt Mary...daughter Mary, son Frankie and her husband was Frank.....I just put this down beecause it is so unusual to see someone from Moosic.....:D

You'll have to let them know you now (sort of) know someone else from Moosic :D I live near "Looking Good All Over"....I'm sure they know where that is :)

OK...I hear ya...I just wanted to make sure everyone was onboard because there was a sudden talk about flight costs, and wanted to be fair. (maybe I was trying too hard...LOL) Thanks for keeping me on track!!;)

OK then.....the date is the 18th!!!

Since that is the one that got the most cabin votes and added in the people whom could go any date.

As soon as I get a break in work I will contact Laura and ask for pricing.

(it will be in the next couple weeks, I promise)

I got smacked with a new dead line in work yesterday and I have to jump thru hoops on a project for the next 6 weeks...LOL (boy will I be ready for my next cruise.)

Please keep this going and I will pop in when I get a moment during the day!

Archived