Possibe CC Group Cruise 4/18/2010 **ATTENTION** All you Southern Carribean Fans!!!

kelz66

Mom seems to be up for watching this kids this week. I have to get them on a short one before this though....

But this is a definite possibility for us. I'm loving this itinerary. Am tired of Key West and Nassau.

That is fantastic news!!!!

:D

any other feed back on this?

Really like it Paulie. Oh,btw, was just talking to Steve, was trying to help him remember who you were(he really wasnt himself on Destiny, sick, and not any fun:(). Well he finally remembers you, he said" oh the guy who has the really cute girlfriend with the really pretty eyes". Go figure, he would remember Cookie and not you. Any way I was hunting airfare, have my airfair watch dog reminders set for flight from here as well as Tampa and all outlying cities.

Steph, it would be sooo great so cruise with you and Brian (and the little guy) again.

Hey Sista, are you going to come? cant do both the Dream and this one,am already booked but will prolly just have to cancel.Ive never been to any of these ports before.

This will be school vacation week for us here in Massachusetts, so count me in as interested.

We are sailing on the Valor 2/15/09 as a Cat 12 and interior right across the hall (there are 6 of us). So we would consider the same typr of arrangement, or connecting balconies.

Thanks!

Alan K

Newton, MA

That's too funny that he remembers Cookie (the cute girlfriend with the pretty eyes). Who could forget her, right... (but he forgot her pretty smile, too!!!)

Paulie, great news to hear the wheels are turning. At least things are moving in the right direction now. You're putting together a great cruise with a super itinerary, and the "Southern Crossers" design that Amy put together is nice!

This will be school vacation week for us here in Massachusetts, so count me in as interested.

We are sailing on the Valor 2/15/09 as a Cat 12 and interior right across the hall (there are 6 of us). So we would consider the same typr of arrangement, or connecting balconies.

Thanks!

Alan K

Newton, MA

WOW! Small world, another Newtonite here. Upper Falls - you?

Morning everyone, good to hear that things are starting to move around here.

any other feed back on this?

I like it!

I think I have Nick convinced to do this one. He told me Sat he didn't want to cruise anymore unless we did some totally different ports. :rolleyes: I think should do it. :p

Now if I could just get Matt to say the same thing. He might, as long as I guarantee him his AI that year no matter what.

Maria, I'll let you know about the points! I would love to use them early next year on a quickie.

Really like it Paulie. Oh,btw, was just talking to Steve, was trying to help him remember who you were(he really wasnt himself on Destiny, sick, and not any fun:(). Well he finally remembers you, he said" oh the guy who has the really cute girlfriend with the really pretty eyes". Go figure, he would remember Cookie and not you. Any way I was hunting airfare, have my airfair watch dog reminders set for flight from here as well as Tampa and all outlying cities.

Steph, it would be sooo great so cruise with you and Brian (and the little guy) again.

Hey Sista, are you going to come? cant do both the Dream and this one,am already booked but will prolly just have to cancel.Ive never been to any of these ports before.

LOL...well I can't blame him for that, I can live with being remembered that way...hehehehehehe....just tell him I'm the guy with the beernuts hat...LOL

I think I have Nick convinced to do this one. He told me Sat he didn't want to cruise anymore unless we did some totally different ports. :rolleyes: I think should do it. :p

Tell Nick I'll try to talk his buddy Richie into going then...hehehehe...ya'll can meet his fiance' then....thats right...homeboy got engaged.

WOW! Small world, another Newtonite here. Upper Falls - you?

Morning everyone, good to hear that things are starting to move around here.

Lower Falls - I live around the corner from Newton-Wellesley Hospital. Angier School kids, and a 7th grader at Brown.

I like to call my kids the Queen and 3 jokers. They'd have a blast on this one. We're doing the Valor Western Carribean for February break.

And you?

I would love to however I am booked on the Dream too. I just did this itin last September and loved it. I'll get on Paulie's next group cruise cause he'll be a fab leader!!

I would love to however I am booked on the Dream too. I just did this itin last September and loved it. I'll get on Paulie's next group cruise cause he'll be a fab leader!!

Thats the reason we are not on the Dream...did that itin before. Not in competition with that group...just wanna offer an alternative...more choices the better. Plus I have not seen a group do this itin before. (probably has been one and I missed it...LOL) I'm sure this will not be my only one sista! *grin*

Tell Nick I'll try to talk his buddy Richie into going then...hehehehe...ya'll can meet his fiance' then....thats right...homeboy got engaged.

Well good for him. Love must be in the air in Philly. :D

We were just talking about him Sat night.

Did you receive my email about Feb Nola weekend or did you just choose to ignore me? :eek: Just kidding :p

Well good for him. Love must be in the air in Philly. :D

We were just talking about him Sat night.

Did you receive my email about Feb Nola weekend or did you just choose to ignore me? :eek: Just kidding :p

Yes...I got that and am trying to figure out how to swing it...we both are limited on vacation days and would have to find an evening flight on a friday. We both want to come back but don't know if we can swing it that soon.

Archived