Possibe CC Group Cruise 4/18/2010 **ATTENTION** All you Southern Carribean Fans!!!

kelz66

So Rob, are you and Barb doing this Southern itinerary in 2010 or the Dream... or still deciding?

I love new ships but I lub me some southern caribbean more.:D Barb is tired of going to the same ole places so this one fits the bill very nicely along with some decent air fares from here to San Juan.

It looks like this is almost an official group!

I have been checking the thread often and am so ready to see the details :D I hope you hear something tomorrow!

I have also been waiting for the final word. Discovered Radio Margaritaville today. Now I can dream of blue water and warm sand while listening to the sound of the islands.

paradisesmilie.gif d

"Complimentary drinks (rum punch, frozen daiquiris, soft drinks, fruit juices, and bottled water) are served throughout the trip." :D

Richard, this sounds like it was made for you...does Steph know about this? ..........me channeling Steph..."Rum Punch Richard?"

This is killing me. I got a notice today through CC's agency for a 7 night cruise on Dec 13th on MSC Lyrica for $299......I am so drooling......

Wow, wished I live in Florida and could take advantage of all these cheap cruises!

Morning all!

morning gang!

I love all the action on the thread.

Hang in there, I know the people (or person...LOL) that handle the groups was away and is playing catch up. But they did email me and said that they were working on our request.

:D

Boy could I use a beach this morning.

:cool:

I love new ships but I lub me some southern caribbean more.:D Barb is tired of going to the same ole places so this one fits the bill very nicely along with some decent air fares from here to San Juan.

Our thoughts exactly!!

:D:cool:

It looks like this is almost an official group!

I have been checking the thread often and am so ready to see the details :D I hope you hear something tomorrow!

I have also been waiting for the final word. Discovered Radio Margaritaville today. Now I can dream of blue water and warm sand while listening to the sound of the islands.

paradisesmilie.gif d

keep checking and please keep posting!!!

And yes...radio margaritaville is a great station. (do you have XM or Sirius?)

keep checking and please keep posting!!!

And yes...radio margaritaville is a great station. (do you have XM or Sirius?)

We're all hanging in there with you now. It was easier being patient when I just didn't look :eek: Now that it is close - I can't standzit no more!!!!

Archived