Possibe CC Group Cruise 4/18/2010 **ATTENTION** All you Southern Carribean Fans!!!

kelz66

Wow, congratulations to him! I dated my husband for about 6 months before we took the plunge, have looked back on nothing but happiness so I don't regret the 'short dating period' at all. That's AWESOME that he is waiting until school is done, I never finished (although I didn't stop going because of my husband.. I quit waaaay before that ) lol

Funny stuff... my hubby and I dated for five months before a diamond was on my finger, and then we married six months later on Valentine's. It's been 21 years, so we're doing something right. :)

I spoke to my wife this evening about this cruise, she is very excited. She had coworker do this itinerary on the destiny this past year and her boss said it was amazing cruise. I'm excited, this will be our first CC group cruise, I have been eyeing the southern caribbean itinerary for awhile now myself.

Welcome to the group! I sailed with many of these guys last month, didn't know any of them, that did not last for long. Came away with some great new friends.CC group cruises are pretty cool and this itin. is going to be awesome, so glad you are going with us, tell your wife Im excited too.

Welcome to the group! I sailed with many of these guys last month, didn't know any of them, that did not last for long. Came away with some great new friends.CC group cruises are pretty cool and this itin. is going to be awesome, so glad you are going with us, tell your wife Im excited too.

This is the cruise we do nekkid...right....LOL.....:p:p

Seriously though. This is a great one for me also. Been to sooooo many of the same islands so many times this will be great.......;)

This is the cruise we do nekkid...right....LOL.....:p:p

Seriously though. This is a great one for me also. Been to sooooo many of the same islands so many times this will be great.......;)

No Jeff, the nekkid cruise is the week before this one.:p I have not been to any of these ports. Since this became a possability (sp) I have researching them all.Cant decide what to do where, so its good you know about them.Give suggestions when you get time. Thanks

No Jeff, the nekkid cruise is the week before this one.:p I have not been to any of these ports. Since this became a possability (sp) I have researching them all.Cant decide what to do where, so its good you know about them.Give suggestions when you get time. Thanks

Once Paulie gets this going and we have a grope forum we'll have all the ports of call listed there I am sure. There will be alot of info posted there...;)

Did a great tour in Antigua with Lawrance there last year. I'll look it up.

Careful... he'll just be sending you to the nude beaches. Men... :rolleyes:

I know I want to do that train. That was St. Kitts, right?

Yep...the train is a must do for me.....In St Kitts....

Last year on SS3 Debbie an Mike arranged a tour with someone they had used before named Lawrence.It was a great bus tour...He was very good and very accomodating.

Yep...the train is a must do for me.....In St Kitts....

He says that now, but he'll prolly be sleeping in as the train is rolling down the tracks. Don't worry tho... Paulie and Amy will have some great pics to post afterward so you won't feel like you missed out on anything. :p

Well, except for the stop at the nekkid beaches... hehehehehe

Hey Vicky... I just figured out if Jeff is a bad doggie, you must be bad kitty:D JK, cant wait to meet ya. Is your Lucy yelling sister be there?

I don't think so. I haven't figured out a roomie yet, but you are right. I am a baaaaad kitty! I would love for my hubby to come on this particular one, but he's the frugal one of the household, and with oldest son getting married that year, I'm guessing he will elect to save the money. (At least one of us is sensible... lol! I used to be, but now I've decided life is too short, so I want to go have fun while I can!)

He says that now, but he'll prolly be sleeping in as the train is rolling down the tracks. Don't worry tho... Paulie and Amy will have some great pics to post afterward so you won't feel like you missed out on anything. :p

Well, except for the stop at the nekkid beaches... hehehehehe

I was not myself health wise on the last cruise. The sore throat thing really threw me for a loop. Last cruise I was on party til dawn and get on a tour at 8:30 in the morning. I missed some of the things I wanted to do on this last one. Like HMC cabana that I had paid for. But I was just dragging. So I made a choice of nightlife and rest during the day...It really sucked missing HMC and getting sick on sea day on leg two...:(

But, the only place I hadn't been to was Grand Turk and I made that for the day. I like it there. Hope if I make it there again it is a longer day. Would like to see the island once it's back in shape.

I was not myself health wise on the last cruise. The sore throat thing really threw me for a loop. Last cruise I was on party til dawn and get on a tour at 8:30 in the morning. I missed some of the things I wanted to do on this last one. Like HMC cabana that I had paid for. But I was just dragging. So I made a choice of nightlife and rest during the day...It really sucked missing HMC and getting sick on sea day on leg two...:(

Well good to know you'll be healthy and ready to roll on this one, then! ;)

Curious Dolly...I noticed your signature countdown clock says you will be on the 4/11/2010 cruise, but the thread is for 4/18/2010? Has the date been set or it may be either of the weeks?

I'm not Dolly and I have no clue about her siggy... but the date has been set already as April 18, 2010, we had to set the date to get the pricing. ;)

Curious Dolly...I noticed your signature countdown clock says you will be on the 4/11/2010 cruise, but the thread is for 4/18/2010? Has the date been set or it may be either of the weeks?

I have booked this cruise for the 11th at a rate I could not pass up. Went through Interval International. Then I found this thread. Waiting to see if the price for the 18th is a better one. Dolly

OK people!!!

the pricing is up....here is the temp link to view it until our official group area is created!!!!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=17230737#post17230737

There are already a few people booked...LOL

You have all been patient, and I thank you.

Look for an official group thread to start soon!!!

great day!!!

OK people!!!

the pricing is up....here is the temp link to view it until our official group area is created!!!!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=17230737#post17230737

There are already a few people booked...LOL

You have all been patient, and I thank you.

Look for an official group thread to start soon!!!

great day!!!

Looks great! :D:D:D

Archived