Parking in Galveston

Everyone I know parks at either EZCruise or the other one. Sometimes they run a online special for $30 for the 4/5 day Ecstasy, but its usually $35 online rate. There is another parking lot that I believe is $5 less, the name escapes me right now. EZCruise we will probably use as they drop you off at the terminal so regularly and have a lift if we need it, we have someone who might not be able to get up on a regular bus steps.

You may be thinking of the Dolphin Lot. It is at Teichman and just maybe 1 block north of I-45. Teichman is the first exit off the causeway in Galveston. Someone had posted on a previous thread that the lot had closed, but I passed by this morning, and they are quite open for business. I used this lot twice before moving here and was pleased with the service. A plus-they are adjacent to a large convienance store for last minute stock-ups. At any lot-it is NOT worth the money to pay extra for a covered space. I park my car in a covered garage, downtown and can count on my car to be covered in a mixture of salt and sand after a few days. Better to skip paying extra for the covered space, and just spring for a car cover.

Just back and used Lighthouse for 4nt...I thought it was great all around.

ZERO WAIT both ways, all luggage handled from car to porter, good price (prebooked).

There was a line for EZCruise return, and I understand their 4nt parking lot is not as convenient as their 5-7nt areas. The line is likely a function of their SUCCESS, but they need to be sure to keep up with a growing business.

Both dropoff/pickup at the far end of the terminal, so a porter is highly recommended.

Archived