watch the Mariner leave today, through my pictures

What a coincidence to find this thread....DH and I are sitting on the balcony have seen Carnival and Disney but no Mariner. DH thought a medical emergency but having worked at CCH, the closest hospital to the port, I don't think so. Med evacs are pretty quick especially 10 mins. by EMS. Either a prob with the ship or a people who booked a flight via RCL didn't make it to the ship on time. BTW, agree with the poster who also likes Rusty's. This is a place where many of us locals go, Grills/Tiki Bar is a close second but more crowded.

Mariner is out of the port.....Yeah!!! We've sailed her five times and are sad that she's leaving us soon. Freedom OTS will hopefully be a nice chance. BTW, Rusty's isn't anywhere near the party atmosphere at Grills/Tiki Bar but it does have great food, entertainment and a fab view of the ships....it's actually the closest one as they embark. MHO.

Thanks for the warning, we were thinking of Fishlips... Have you tried Rusty's yet? The group seems to want to go there.:confused:

yessss they have the best food. A little more expensive, but well worth it.

Mariner is out of the port.....Yeah!!! We've sailed her five times and are sad that she's leaving us soon. Freedom OTS will hopefully be a nice chance. BTW, Rusty's isn't anywhere near the party atmosphere at Grills/Tiki Bar but it does have great food, entertainment and a fab view of the ships....it's actually the closest one as they embark. MHO.

yessss they have the best food. A little more expensive, but well worth it.
Thanks for the info. Maybe we'll eat at Rusty's and move to Grills for the happy hour(s) later. Thanks for the sail away show tonight, skyking - I really enjoyed it.:)

Grumpus, one good thing to know is that both places are within walking (or stumblin') from one another!!
Gotta like that!:D Plus, I hear when we're finally finished off, the Raddy bus will pick us all up and take us back to the hotel. Sounds like the end to a perfect day to me!;)

DO NOT go to fishlips. The view is horrible. Go to grills for sail away. Plzzzzzz trust me on this

Sky -- thanks for the restaurant recommendations and the gallery. Had to leave the computer yesterday before Mariner sailed. She really was late getting out of Port C. Your shots on the website this morning are great!!!

We sail on Mariner on 8/17 (some of the rollcall is also posting on this thread) and I googled our JS stateroom and saw that it was the stateroom that you and Candace had for your honeymoon cruise. Thanks for posting so we can preview our room. Candace looks like one of my nieces. And you and I have posted on Port C threads in the past (e.g. support for a ship to replace Mariner).

Archived