Awesome Tour Guide - CoquiPIE

rather-be-sailing

My girlfriend and I went on a tour with Jerry during our vacation in Puerto Rico last August, and it was the highlight of our trip. We went to El Yunque and the BioBay, and I would recommend that you go to both as well. The BioBay was fantastic. We first canoed through mangroves into a lagoon. By the time we got back there, it was dark and the water began glowing around us. I have never seen anything so cool! On the way back, we saw an iguana jump down off of a tree and swim (glowing) under the water.

El Yunque was great as well. We climbed to the top of the highest peak in the park and also went swimming in the waterfalls.

Jerry was very knowledgeable and friendly. He even invited us to a party the next night that was a lot of fun.

I highly recommend going on a tour with Jerry during your visit in Puerto Rico.

Jerry's going on vacation the same time I want to tour! We won't be able to experience Jerry's personal touch.

FYI - He's not available 4/8 - 4/10

He seems awfully nice and I am sure that everyone will enjoy his services.

Thank you all for this wonderful thread. On our upcoming cruise we had NO IDEA of what to do in Puerto Rico since we'd been there numerous times before! I will email him right now and see what he can do for us! Hope it works out. :)

I did not go on a cruise but have been researching on this board for Puerto Rico information since we were going last week. We booked Jerry from Coqui Pie and he was great!! We did the El Yunque Tour and the Bio Tour on the same day. It was a long day but Jerry was wonderful. We weren't so tired as we thought we would have been. We had a lot of rain in the rainforest but Jerry supplied us with what we needed to stay dry.

He mentioned he expects to be leaving in October. I would highly recommend him :D .

for those of you who did the biobay-if you go into the water to swim,how do you get back into the kayaks? I'm 53,do you think I'm too old to do this tour?

Laura

To get back in the kayak is almost like getting out of a pool without a ladder. You just pretty much lift and throw your body across the kayak. If you can't get back in yourself, they have a pretty good system of helping. We had two people that I would guess were 60's, maybe even later 60's, that were able to get back in with help.

Laura: Have you ever NOT done something only to say later, "i wish i had done that?"

Don't miss out on swimming in the bay. It totally adds to the experience versus simply sitting in the kayaks and watching others do it!

Be bold, life is short!

Just sent an email to Jerry for our upcoming cruise (keep your fingers crossed for us!):confused::confused:

I took the liberty to send him hell wishes from all his fans on CC.com!

I certainly hope you didn't mispell what you sent to him!! He might get mad if you told him that!! :D

Archived