Do Alamo shuttle from Miami Airport drop off to Port of Miami

We have hired a car through Alamo and arranged to drop it at Miami Airport.

None of the hire companies do a drop off at the cruise port although you may pick up there ( I suspect that the pick up will be a shuttle)

The question is, will Alamo provide a shuttle to the cruise port from the Airport drop off location or will we have to get a cab?

Looking at Google Earth, it don't look like there will be a cab rank outside:D

Anyone done this? all help gratefully received.

• 2 weeks later...

In April we rented with Alamo and took the Alamo shuttle from the cruise port to the airport rental center. We rented the car and returned it to the airport rental when we flew out.

I believe the shuttles to the port arrive at a different location at the building than the airport shuttles so if you want to get a shuttle to the port, you should ask where you can pick up the shuttle. The buses run a constant loop while the ships are in port.

In April we rented with Alamo and took the Alamo shuttle from the cruise port to the airport rental center. We rented the car and returned it to the airport rental when we flew out.

I believe the shuttles to the port arrive at a different location at the building than the airport shuttles so if you want to get a shuttle to the port, you should ask where you can pick up the shuttle. The buses run a constant loop while the ships are in port.

Thanks for the reply.

I actually rang the airport drop off location and they confirmed that there was a shuttle from the airport to the cruise terminal, and also that there was a pick up at the cruise terminal if you had a return car hire. Apparently they run all the time that the ships are in and they start at the airport drop off from 6.00am

Archived