Athens all-in-one ticket - Request

I have a really odd request. When in Athens last summer, I visited all the "usual" sites, using the "all in one" ticket. I'm a scrapbooker, and love to keep things like this. Unfortunately, I lost the ticket stubs (before visiting the last site - it cost us extra to get to that one :().

If anyone has an extra stub (or two), and would mail it/them to me, I'd really appreciate it! If you email me, I can send you my address over email - nbctcathy (at) yahoo (dot) com (I can also reimburse you for the stamp, if desired.)

Thank you for reading, and I'd love to hear from you!

I was there last year and I know I had an all-in-one ticket. Which stubs in particular are you looking for? I may have a couple but will have to check. Are we talking about the ones for the Acropolis, the Theatre of Dionysius, the temple of Zeus, all that stuff? If so, and if I can dig them up, you're welcome to them! Please advise! :)

I was there last year and I know I had an all-in-one ticket. Which stubs in particular are you looking for? I may have a couple but will have to check. Are we talking about the ones for the Acropolis, the Theatre of Dionysius, the temple of Zeus, all that stuff? If so, and if I can dig them up, you're welcome to them! Please advise! :)

Yes - it's the one that covers the Acropolis, Temple of Zeus, Agora, Roman Agora, Theatre of Dionysius, and maybe something else. If you can dig it up, I'd love to have it - just email me! nbctcathy (at) yahoo (dot) com

This "all in one" ticket is the ticket you buy when you go to the Acropolis. It is also good for admission at the above named places (and can probably be bought there also, though they do have individual tickets for various places, as I found out when I needed to get one!)

-Cathy

Archived