First Sea day on the PS

mickalex

The sea was a bit ruff when we got to the last bit of land at the tp of NZ but it got better as the day went on.Has been sunny most of the day and the PS has a gently rock going as swell its near direct portside.

:D My eldest son,mother inlaw{she is having a blast like my son and myself.} and myself are fine but the others getting better after being sick from about 20 minutes after waking up.I tried to get them to take something the night before, but hey i am just dad.I just took them all pizza so they are getting much better.

I am having a ball exploring the ship and trying all the diffrent food and umm drinks:D .Broke even playing blackjack after 2 hours or so of playing.Kids in the kids clubs and mother inlaw socializing all day.

Hope eveyone is well on the boreds and ill update again.

Mick

P.s P&O has offer a credit of the first three days plus $50 onboard credit for all of us including the kids.They are paying for the extra time in hotels{even though we book through TA} and to pay for all our food bills on the missed days.

wow sounds like Pand o have been great to make it up to you, thats good!

Not good to hear that someof the kids have been unwell, hope they pick up now........pizza.....hope that doesn't turn out to be a bad move :D

Enjoy and thanks for posting

Thanks for checking in! Great to hear the seas are treating you kindly now ... (I was watching the web cam and thought it looked rather smooth this morning sometime).

Hope everyone's got their sea legs and are enjoying themselves!

Wow what a morning,blue sky and smooth sea.Everyone up an about early with a big smile, it is nice and warm and the pools are filled.Kids as usual begging to go to Turtle cove and Shark shack the second they get up.

This is good as life gets!

Thanks for all the great CCer's advice over the months as it meant the experiance has been ten time better, we packed the little things we found in the handy tips section etc.

We are keeping a eye out for the PD and i will video her if we see her.

Have a fantastic day all.

Mick

We have had great sea's and the weather has been very kind. Noumea was good fun went on the red Le Petite train{thanks CC'ers for the tip}.

Walked around and did some great shopping. Swam and snorkled on Isle of Pine, it is an amazing place.Yesturday we went via Norfolk island and cruised around it, this was a great suprise!

Have had towel animals and the kids love them.I showed Christian and Donn your message on my laptop "needaholiday" they both loved it and said to say a big hello to you guys.They are great room stewarts and are there 24/7{feels like it},nothing is to much trouble and there is ice all the time without even asking for it:D .

Just starting to update kids website, having to much fun to stop.Got some great family pictures at last nights formal night with the kids in there Tux etc.

Speak to you all soon.

Mick

Archived