NCL Website and Advanced Guest Registration Form

M&D

Is it just me and my 2 computers or is there a problem with the "Advanced Guest Registration" page on the NCL website.

I keep getting the message:

"The network link was interrupted while negotiating a connection. Please try again."

I've been trying for at least 2 weeks....not constantly...:rolleyes: but once or twice a day.

M&D

Is it just me and my 2 computers or is there a problem with the "Advanced Guest Registration" page on the NCL website.

I keep getting the message:

"The network link was interrupted while negotiating a connection. Please try again."

I've been trying for at least 2 weeks....not constantly...:rolleyes: but once or twice a day.

M&D

It may be something at your end. I just finished advanced registration and edocs for Sept sailing and all was fine. Double check your reservation number and make sure spelling of names are correct.

Thanks for trying...getting the edocs is not a problem....but for some reason the advance guest registration form times out....hmmm.....guess we'll be doing this at the pier!! :)

I love the internets! :)

M&D

We had a heck of time! It took us nearly 3 weeks of trying 'every now and then' before we decided we were running out of time. So I started trying it every few minutes until it finally worked. I do not have Vista so I am not sure what the issue was.

I have a Vista machine at home. When I attempted to registered for my cruise (status: sailed) two weeks ago, I couldn't get through. When I used my work laptop (a XP machine) at home, everything was fine.

It may also be your connection. When I attempted to register or update my information using my work laptop at work, I couldn't get through at all. It wasn't NCL's fault. My job stores their internet/server networks in Jersey (the island), so there were connection problems. Whenever I do something at work, the connection ALWAYS wants to redirect me to the UK version of the site. Couldn't blame NCL for that.

Are you able to register from your work computer? Or take your laptop to a location that has a secure/semi-secure wireless connection and try to register?

That said, even though I pre-registered, I had to submit my documents again. They (Port of Baltimore) didn't even look at my Adv. Reg. form. lol.

I actually filled the forms out using my iphone....tedious and slow typing, but I got it done!

Just for everyone's info, I did call NCL's Automation Support Desk and yes, there is an issue with filling out that one form using a computer with the Vista operating system--so if you got it to work using Vista, congrats! Everyone else has to use another operating system or show up to the pier 3 hours early....which just about everyone does anyway! :)

M&D

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I tried to advance register for a month & even called NCL's help line (4 x's) and visited other blogs. They all had complicated fixes, suggestions & links - none of them worked. And the NCL "technicians" basically said, "so sorry" you'll have to get there 3 hours early to register - after I booked a suite! I was not happy. Anyway,

Came to work today and figured I try one more thing:

Control Panel, Windows Firewall, Clicked "Off" & minimized.

Went to the NCL website Advanced Guest Registration - put in all the required info (resv #, ship, departure date & names) and "voila" - NCL's program populated most of the registration form from my EDocs & it then took me 2 minutes to add the rest & print.

Then clicked the firewall back "On" & that was that...

BTW, I run Windows XP.

Some sites don't work well with Mozilla's web browser. I don't know if NCL's is one of them, but if you can't fill out forms and are using Firefox, try Internet Explorer.

I use Mozilla Firefox and just filled out the Advanced Guest Registration Form tonight. No problem whatsoever.

• 1 year later...
Where would I find the advance register form? I have MY NCL with res # but can not find this form? I would like to fill it out,anything to save time and confusion day of sail!!

TIA :)

When you log onto "MyNCL" it should appear in a small box at the bottom of the screen. If you're registered and it doen't show up, it might be a good idea to call NCL.

Actually, it should be a small box right next to your reservation number.

Archived