quick deposit question

bethaniesmom

figure you guys are faster than my hunting up a current cruise catalog.....anyone who has booked very recently, please tell me what the deposit is per person on a seven day NCL cruise...and when the balance has to be paid in full.

thanks....i hate (not really) trying to plan for a cruise on short notice!

Beverly

Hi Bethaniesmom,

I just booked an Alaska cruise for myself, dh and ds for next year may/june 2009 and it was $250.00 a person so that was a $750.00 deposit and has to be paid in full in march. Does that help any other questions I will try to answer them for you. :)

Hi Bethaniesmom,

I just booked an Alaska cruise for myself, dh and ds for next year may/june 2009 and it was $250.00 a person so that was a $750.00 deposit and has to be paid in full in march. Does that help any other questions I will try to answer them for you. :)

Balance is due 75 days prior to siling.

you guys are even faster than i expected...thanks! so, tomorrow we book for december...we were going to do this months ago, but you know how things get in the way! will feel so good to have another cruise planned....but yikes! so much to do, so little time!

Beverly

yep, usually $250 per person, balance due 75 days prior to sailing. If you are sailing in less than 75 days you can reserve your cabin and get a hold: sometimes a few hours, sometimes a day or so, but full payment will be needed at the time of finalizing the cruise.

Nita

Archived