need picture of ocean view w/ 1 pull down & 1 roll away

beccadoby

I have some friends who booked this type cabin and they are wondering what it is like when the roll away is out for the night.

We would really love to see a picture of this cabin WITH the roll away.

Quad Ocean view - Fantasy class

queen bed, 1 pull down, and 1 roll away.

THANKS! Have a great day!;)

They will need to separate the queen bed to get the roll away in or push the queen all the way to the wall (if they can). It will still be wall to wall beds on the floor as these are 185 s.f. on Fantasy class. You dont say which ship, but show stats for Fantasy class.

Iv seen pics here, if no one comes up with more pics, you might try a search for roll away and see what comes up. It will look the same as the ones with two pull downs. Cozy!!!

They can put the roll away up during the day but at night they will be crawling over each other pretty much to get to the bathroom.

I have some friends who booked this type cabin and they are wondering what it is like when the roll away is out for the night.

We would really love to see a picture of this cabin WITH the roll away.

Quad Ocean view - Fantasy class

queen bed, 1 pull down, and 1 roll away.

THANKS! Have a great day!;)

This is a picture of a balcony cabin with pull down bed and couch made up as bed. There is room in front of the couch for the roll away.

1562067375_Cabinwithpulldownbed.jpg.232eb5e69c325fc0ae21949db1af6e5f.jpg

They will need to separate the queen bed to get the roll away in or push the queen all the way to the wall (if they can). .

Yes, I have requested the bed still be as the queen. I know it can be kept a queen as I have booked other couples this way before and they had the queen.

We know how big the cabin is and such. Its just I have never actually been in or saw a picture of this type of sleeping arrangement before.

Which ship? Here are some from the Inspiration that I got off a thread or two:).

Thanks myateam! The fist pic was what I was looking for. This is for our Imagination sailing so the cabin will be the very same as on Inspiration.

That gives us an idea how it will be set up. Their room just will not have the 2nd pulldown. I keep hoping a cabin will open up that has 2 pull downs so I can move them. There were none open when they booked.:(

Archived