Cat 11 Suite on Triumph!! Upgraded!!

msmith49203

I just upgraded!!! What are the benifits to a Suite. I know it is a lot bigger with a refridgerator, whirlpool. Anything else. Thanks

Congratulations on your good fortune! You will have a whirlpool tub, priority embarkation, a larger balcony, a sit down vanity area (I especially enjoyed this), refrigerator, VCR, mini bar area, and a large closet area.

We stayed in a Triumph cat 11 last year. It is a nice location on the ship too.

Enjoy your cruise.

I just received the call from Carnival but not sure we are taking it due to the money issue.

We originally booked a oceanview guarantee and by mistake a travel agent linked our booking with a couple we know. When we got our room assignment we did not get upgraded our room was on the Riveria Deck. DH decided he could not live without a balcony. We called Carnival that night and changed our booking to a Balcony Guarantee. A few days later we received our new room assignment and we were pleased to see the upgrade fairy sent us a present. We are now on the Panorama Deck. What a pleasant surprise. And now Carnival is calling to see if we want to upgrade again to a Penthouse Suite cat 12. I think we have been very lucky and are probably staying put this time.

I had a Cat 11 on the Conquest. I loved the suite!!!!! The balcony is huge, we had a third chair brought for my niece. All the suites only had two chairs. As for perks, priority embarkation and debakation you get number tags in the first group (1-10).

The cabin has oodles of space. I had the dressing room/vanity space as my space, and I filled t up! All five shelves!!!

The minibar can be unlocked if you like, your room steward will ask...

Archived